Tell me Your Anxiety Inducer for today

Everything was planned out. My girlfriend is changing careers and going to nursing school. Working full time during the day and school at night very tough but she has the best work ethic I’ve ever seen. This will allow me to retire in a couple of months.

Except she’s not doing well. She may fail out. And I may work until I die. Anxiety for everyone.

Thank you.

Is there any way you can support her with her studies? Perhaps she needs to dial back work hours so she can study more?

Oof! Puts me in proper perspective about my anxiety.
As a sufferer of seasonal affective disorder, I second what Bippity said, with a fist bump in support :facepunch:

You are not alone. It hits me too. Hang in there and remind yourself to get outside into the light every single day the sun shines.

Much Grass to you(may it always be green)
One of the Big Reasons I like my job, spend as much time outside as in. Thats also one of the Big Reasons I don’t like my job. I spend as much time outside as in. Neither rain nor sleet nor snow nor heat of summer shall keep the Mover from his appointed rounds.

:facepunch: Thanks, @DorkVader. Last time it was this bad it lasted about a week so, 4 or 5 days to go.