Testosterone lawsuit

You know those commercials for ‘Low-T’ (low testosterone levels) remedies?

How long do you think it will be before a woman (or anybody, really – just thinking of SOs in heterosexual relationships) sues a manufacturer because her husband who is using the remedy beat her up?

I saw one of these for the first time on a plane last night! Apparently you apply this particular kind to the underarms like a deodorant. I’ve heard of trans men taking T, of course, but this was the first time I’d heard of cis dudes taking it.

I wondered something along the same lines. Psychopaths have higher testosterone and, yeah, it’s pretty clear that high testosterone and aggression are linked.

I suspect that the first lawsuits will arise more because of new research that links testosterone treatments to additional susceptibility to heart disease. “My client took your testosterone treatment and then he got a heart attack. It’s all your fault and we want money!!!”

‘Side effects may include excess hair growth, aggression, and your dick may fall off.’

The effects of testosterone are rather controversial, to say the least.

Concern arose from two published studies that indicate higher risks of adverse effects in patients within the first three months of treatment. Testosterone therapy lawsuits are appearing more frequently as thousands of men report injuries shortly after beginning treatment. Be careful!!!