The 24 Types Of Libertarian

Evidently not.

I noticed the right-wing ideas right away. And that he had lost all credibility by lying about the link.

Probably because lefties go to public schools and drive on public roads and draw Social Security too, so in that sense righties weren’t given anything that lefties weren’t given as well.

Best answer yet!

May I borrow that Rysdad?
Because it would look pretty cool on a t-shirt…

:rolleyes: No, that’s the joke. That “The Island” takes and takes from society while pretending he doesn’t.

No, the implication is that “The Island” believes that what’s his is his because he earned it himself without help from anyone else. The fact that he has had access to schooling and roads and so forth is meaningless because everyone has that same access. Thus he feels that he made his money on his own and therefore objects to the idea of government taking it and giving it to people who have made less of their access to schooling and other benefits than he has. He probably doesn’t object to taxes to pay for infrastructure and the military and so forth, but objects strenuously to income redistribution based upon the fiction that he has gotten more of a step up from society than other people have.

I think we can all derive our own inferences from what we read, Starv.