The Alina Habba Pit thread

If we trick Habba into saying “Abba Hanila,” will it send her into the fifth dimension?

I wish she could have a name like Bob Loblaw from Arrested Development. See this video to hear the magic of Bob’s name!

When will I love you?
Good Lord, I don’t know,
Maybe never, maybe tomorrow…
But not today, that’s for sure!

From HabbaNera.

I’d rather just read Bob Loblaw’s law blog thanks.

On the show was Loblaw Canadian? Because I don’t think it’s legal to have the name “Loblaw” unless you’re Canadian.

I don’t know but he clearly wasn’t Mexican because his TV commercial had the disclaimer “No Habla Espanol”.

I also recall when Bob Loblaw lobbed a law bomb.

Damn that was a good show.

Do you remember when he couldn’t find his little electronic key to get into his building? I’ll never forget the shenanigans around Bob Loblaw’s lost fob.

“Habba Jabba EW!” – how’s that?

It seems Habba is, at best, a D-tier attorney. Is Trump unable to hire better attorneys or does he just value looks (pretty woman) and a willingness to do anything (as regards the law) more than competence?

I’m pretty sure Trump’s reputation and behavior makes it difficult for him to get top tier lawyers. Trump loves surrounding himself with sycophants and I suspect the primary requirement he has for lawyers is that they’ll do whatever he wants. If the allegations regarding Habba’s unethical treatment of that poor woman suing Trump’s organization for sexual harassment is true, she’s the type of snake-in-the-grass that Trump wants on his side.

Better attorneys expect to be paid.

LegalEagle did a tier list of Trump’s lawyers a few months ago and put Habba in the F tier:

Habba the Butt.
The butt of our jokes, that is.

< Must not ask if you missed a ‘b’ in that spelling >

Q: Would that make that awful vaseline-blonde hairstyle a “Habba Baba Doo”?

Wait… so how did she last so long around Rump?

< facepalm >

Never mind…

I Swear an old VCR said that before eating and vapor-locking on a tape…

“One less Belle to answer…
One less, Bad Egg to Fry…”

If you’re a youngish attractive woman with impeccable bullshit skills, no soul, and presumably a limited sense of smell, you can go a long way in Trump World.

Some small mushrooms can make it seem like a long way, I’m sure…

( Sorry. Either this is Really good coffee or Robin Williams ghost is whispering in my ear.
Still, it’s much more fun to be a Democrat today than a Republican. If I was a Republican, all I’d be able to do is march lock-step with a zombie expression on my face chanting over and over:

Alina. Habba. Woo…!
Alina. Habba. Woo…!
Alina. Habba. Woo…! )

Seriously, how lucky are we that Trump is a skinflint?
If he were a normal person who paid his lawyers and followed their advice he might skate from much of the reckoning that he is facing.

Habba Habba Hey!

How about:
she and trump made a deal where she agrees to appear totally incompetent, so that he can appeal on that basis? trump wouldn’t be that cagey, but would she?

Did she get her money up front? That will be the factor that tells us whether she is truly incompetent.

Posters have been pointing out that she is “nominally attractive”, but black of soul, so for a nickname, how about “Skin Deep”?

Dan

It occurs to me that one attraction for this particular lawyer is that she likely didn’t demand fees upfront, which I’m guessing almost all major law firms will be doing with him.

As for her, lots of people in the Trump orbit have spun off into remunerative side jobs based on their time with him. She certainly must be hoping for some of that.