The American Coup: 11.9.2020 -

I’m not seeing that ambiguity in the plain English reading of that, but the phrasing is messy enough that you could be right.

Ah, okay. These conversations are getting a bit complicated - I guess when you said “No” you were agreeing with me that you think the President loses his powers until Congress decides, and disagreeing with @Miller.

I think that’s the backing singers. The full band name is Rudy and the Seditious Delusions.

And your brain hasn’t crawled its way out of your ears yet?

I admire both your dedication and constitution.

His constitution seems to be more robust than our Constitution.

Yeah, as long as there is money to be had, Newsmax will be there! They can use fear of liberals to sell just about anything.

I went down a couple of clicks and filled out a survey, then got sent here.

This grift is a real trip, notice the fake tweet by Nancy Pelosi claiming that these limited quantity collectible coins should be banned.

https://rawconservativeopinions.com/p/trc2020/liberals-are-furious-over-trumps-latest-gift-to-his-supporters/?funnel=nht_v59n&hop=crseyeblls&lp=trc2020_1&clickid=wsc5v59t0pijgjq42o71n8pi&Drop=LockerDome

ETA- I went to check the price and they are giving them away now, although they sure charge a buttload to handle and ship a little piece of metal!

What about “Insurrection IPA”?

If it came about through Pence resigning, it would be hotly disputed. If it came about through his assassination - I think much less so! In terms of the safety of himself and his family, the fact that Pelosi would probably inherit his powers may well factor into Pence’s thinking as he’s wielding the threat of the 25th over Trump this week.

This is where we’ve got to. The VP factoring in the possibility of the President plotting to assassinate him. Between this and COVID, Trump has turned us into one of his “shithole” countries.

This will not happen, not with a 2/3rd req.

They could conceivably be prosecuted, and then expelled.

No Pelosi only automatically becomes Prez. They have to select a Veep.

I think that his chance to do that has genuinely gone, he had one chance to declare a state of emergency and perhaps martial law, and that was when he might have been able to manipulate the briefings and social media to declare the US nation is imperiled by dark forces. Under conditions such as the death of Pence, and a signficant amount of Congress and perhaps widespread revolt and disruption I think that the National Guard and military forces would have gone into action with few questions.

I doubt that he has enough credibility with armed force leaders now unless they are completely turned to MAGA - even if he made the call I think the Generals would exercise judgement over blind obedience.

I missed that up to this moment, but did those idiots not realize if they had …hanged?.. hung? …executed Pence on the gallows, that all they’d accomplish was making Pelosi President for the rest of Trump’s term?

Yeah, I know they planned on killing her, too — but they were going for Pence first…jeez…

It’s certainly filled with bitterness.

@asahi, in addition to what @CurtC said, I’m not sure that the prospect of a last minute Trump pardon now makes a huge difference in the calculus of someone considering further armed insurrection before the 20th. Law enforcement are now out in force and on high alert, backed up by substantial miliitary force, with far less tolerant rules of engagement this time around. So anyone who is still crazy enough to do something is already prepared for higher stakes than criminal prosecution by the liberal usurpers - the penalty for failure may be death. They don’t see themselves as criminals, and they think they will be martyrs or heroes. They already expect a pardon if they succeed and Trump stays in office, of course. They expect a Medal Of Freedom.

I thoroughly endorse Trump pardoning any insurrectionist that publically confirms that they are a ‘card carrying’ ‘’‘member’‘’ of Antifa.
(Note: I will not be responsible for the mess created by the exploding heads.)

Forget about Iran, I’m starting to feel like Biden should decommission all of our nuclear weapons, because there’s every indication that we’re not mature enough to have them.

?? Where would trump have gone?

Why wouldn’t Donald Trump be president if Mike Pence died?

My bad, I guess I just assumed if he actually murdered Pence …I just wasn’t thinking for a minute…sorry