The "asian prostitute" thread

Coldfire is obviously a ninja.

Coldfire: So incredibly sweet he makes me crap my pants!

Oh, come on! His question got answered. The only “taunting” that occured (which was really more in the way of good-natured ribbing, IMO) was in response to samarm’s little joke.

Apart from Kamandi’s somewhat rude reponse, that is. That was maybe a little uncalled for, but certainly not unusual by Pit standards. This is a big boy forum, and TGWATY is a big boy. He can certainly handle himself against little jabs like that. He was a prison guard, for crying out loud.

Incidentally though, while I’m here…I didn’t post to that thread (Ask the Prison Guard) because I had nothing to contribute, but I’ve been following it, and it really is a great one. Thanks for it, TGWATY, and welcome!

Man, what a great sig line.

I’m guessing Coldfire dislikes redundancy. Is this a “rule”? Maybe not explicitly, but it’s just common sense. This board is big enough without thread clones cluttering up the place. It’s not a judgement call in the sense that shutting both threads down for being too unsavory for the board would be.

You’ll find that the moderators here are generally fair and even-handed in exercising their personal judgement. Pretty much anything goes here, unless it’s illegal (as in asking how to do an illegal thing) or excessively stupid. After a few weeks you’ll get the hang of this place and won’t be surprised by most moderators’ actions.

Being a little cautious about what you post is good. It’ll keep your threads from being shut down unexpectedly.

Having said that, I’d like to apologise for being a little snippy in my first post to you. I thought Coldfire’s note was abundantly clear, but that doesn’t mean I have to jump your shit when I point it out to you. I should have taken my own advice.

I’d have been impressed if friedo’s list included that Coldfire can swear like Manhattan when closing a thread.

where does one hide from a Dutch ninja?