The Biden Transition Officially Begins

Hey, what did you just say about Belgians? :open_mouth:

Oh yeah, Republicans are going to suddenly give a fuck about the debt. And they’ll want it dealt wit RIGH FUCKING NOW! They’ll probably also decry the tearing of children from their mothers’ arms and intentionally not keeping track of who belongs to who. Republicans. Vile.

They’ll probably notice that there is some kind of disease going around, and the Biden administration better DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW!

Pretty sure they’re going to start blaming the Covid deaths on him, probably starting about 7 months ago.

It would be perfectly, typically Republican. Especially considering that their hero stated that after the election you’d stop hearing about it. Hoax yesterday, Demon Democrat Disease today. Shitfucks.

That’s a relief. I thought he/she was bagging on the capital of Saskatchewan.

and lemme’ tell you: I was feeling pret-ty indignant (for some reason)

They make great waffles?

Regina, O Regina, Forever In Our Hearts…

Or something. According to this article, Saskatchewan has no official anthem (never mind Regina). So get on that!

Whatever it was, it was probably gratuitous.

How is Regina pronounced?

Rhymes with “Saskatchewan”.

Another conspiracy theory debunked. Supposedly Trump wasn’t going to leave.

First, it’s not time for him to leave. There’s still time for him to throw a fit… Trump is not known to keep his word. Ever.
Second, it’s not a conspiracy theory. A conspiracy requires at least two people and is a secret.
Third, Trump is a whiny man-child and until he leaves the White House, There’s no guarantee he won’t try something. He’s spent the last two weeks trying to overthrow the election. Good thing he’s hires the dregs.

…without the Secret Service plucking him off the Twitter Throne and tossing him into the street. Never fear, roll of toilet paper sure to bonk him on the hollow head.

This is the real reason, isn’t it, that a couple of GOP senators were “quarantining at home” instead of attending s senate session? That way, they do not get put on the spot to vote for something immoral, insane, and/or stupid and also do not have to worry about one individual’s twitter-storm destroying their chances with their electorate.

Trumps failure to steal the election (not for lack of trying, that’s for sure) is not the same thing as a conspiracy theory being debunked. But you know that.

Notice that the GSA memo never mentions that Biden is the apparent winner, or anything like that.

It can’t. Any suspicion that the malAdministration might actually consider Biden the President-elect could threaten to shut off the money spigot.

Ohhhh, no. I’m not falling for that one (again).

I played that game in 4th Grade, and Mrs. Hurst made me sit in the corner for the rest of the class.

Nuh-uh. Not gonna’ happen.

Ok, fine, great waffles – but beyond that, what have the Belgians ever done for us?

“Why hasn’t President Biden ever called for a national mask mandate?!?”

It won’t ever be President Biden. It will be Fake President Biden