The Board is Becoming Sentient II: It's Starting to Hook Me up with Other Posters

Nope, mine was legit. Glad to know you friend!

Gah! Don’t quote the castrated First Law! It almost got Susan Calvin killed! (the real one, not the movie one)

Well, there’s all that fine print…

Huh! I always thought it was:

You shall not make wrongful use of the name of Cecil

Done.

Well, looked in my profile to see if the board had set me up with anyone… and was saddened briefly that it hadn’t. That was replaced by smiles, though, when I saw my charter member status was back. :slight_smile:

Friends? I don’t need no stinkin’ friends.

First law= No jerks? Just askin’?

No, Cecil’s Third Law is “Thou shalt say “Hi” to Opal.”

You’re so last year, man. :eek:

It’s now ‘Don’t mention the Buckeyes’. :frowning:

Anyway Judgement Day is now on the horizon. :smack:
There’s a poster here called Wintermute and if you’ve read William Gibson excellent Neuromancer stuff, you’ll know that’s a sentient AI. :wink:

while the fourth and fifth laws are “Read the whole thread” and “Don’t spell out the jokes,” respectively. :wink:

Umm, Marley… is this one of the things they warned you about? I’m getting a bit worried… you guys DID pay extra for the Contingency Counter-Sentience Apocalypse Battalion right? RIGHT?

…I apparently don’t have any friends…

She’s a little out of my price range!

Wait… does this mean that **Cluricaun **doesn’t REALLY like me?

Nope, I think you’re the bees knees dear. That was also legit. :smiley:

Well, back at you, friend!

You do not talk about Straight dope? (Also fourth law)

Now see I always thought the third law was “As a system approaches absolute zero, all processes cease and the entropy of the system approaches a minimum value.” :dubious:

Mine was legit, too. :slight_smile: