The Chechen government recognizes gays

That is it recognizes them, kidnaps them and kills them.

There’s a photo of a the grinning Chechen leader Kadyrov with his dumb beard on the page and I have never felt more like punching someone in my life. This fucking madman rules Chechnya like a private fiefdom courtesy of Putin who is little better himself when it comes to the treatment of gays. It really sickens me that these barbarians can get away with treating a section of the population like dirt. And it is absolutely heartbreaking to imagine these young men finally being released by the authorities to their families only to be brutally murdered by the people they love. It’s the saddest story I’ve read in a long time and makes me ashamed to be of the same species as these fucking swine.

Well, that’s not what I was expecting…

I never thought I’d see the day when the president of a country that’s historically been at odds with, at times hostile to, Russia would end up being best pals with Vladimir Putin.

Definitely never thought I’d see it twice

You do realize it was the Russians who installed him after his group switched sides over to the Russians in the Chechan independence war in return for power, yes? He is the direct creature of Russian intelligence services, indeed direct creature of Putin and has been since 2000. It is not news.

What’s that wooshing sound?