The crazy. It hurts.

God knows they need it!

But as far as I know, the shots that the conspiracy theorists say cause sterility are generally not given in the scrotum. If there were a shot that you could get in your arm, like you do with most vaccines, that could cause permanent sterility, that would still be an improvement.

The Wired article says there has been a lot of interest in this method of sterilization by men outside of India. There are a lot of men all over the world who want to be sterilized. A way to do that without surgery isn’t something that could easily be kept secret, just because there would be so much demand for it.

FWIW, sodium fluoride has been used as rat poison. When people want to hear “we’re not putting any rat poison in your drinking water” and instead they hear “we’re just putting a little rat poison in your drinking water,” some of the dumber ones are bound to get agitated.

There’s a popular wrong idea lurking here. It’s the idea that the world is divided up neatly into “things that are beneficial or at least safe, no matter how much of them you ingest” and “OMG evil chemicals!”. Reality doesn’t work that way, though. Yes, it would make life a lot easier if it did, but it doesn’t. Just because something is poisonous at a high dose doesn’t mean it is bad or unsafe at any dose. You can overdose on vitamin A or sodium, but you couldn’t live for long with no vitamin A or sodium in your diet. It’s not the case that vitamin A or sodium are “good for you,” so you can have as much of them as you want in your diet, either.

There is another common rat poison, warfarin, that is also used as a lifesaving medication. Just because something is used as a rat poison doesn’t mean that ingesting any of it is going to kill or even harm you.

There’s a related idea that “natural” substances are inherently safer than less natural ones. Not so. Strychnine is natural, that doesn’t make it safe to ingest.

You’re preaching to the choir here. I’m in favor of fluoridation; it’s the dumb people who need to have “the dose makes the poison” pounded into their brains.

Yes! Like the stuff that says “OMG No Chemicals!” Um, what is it made of then? Come on! WATER is deadly at a high dose. Do people know oxygen is a killer???

Yes. People here are (mostly) rational, that’s why I like it here.

Weather control (i.e.: HAARP)
New Orleans was flooded on purpose after Katrina
Aspartame/Saccharine

Reminds me of the homeopathy advocate who used to hang around the 9/11-related IMDb boards. Claimed water had “memory”.

Global warming is a scam to get a global tax (try searching that exact phrase in Google)

Amway people have been flaring up lately in my FB :eek:

Try some neosporin.

Praying that Obamacare gets repealed. Because God said unto Jesus, “Heal not the poor, until they pay up!”

And we’re not helping matters.

There was no such person as the Ayatollah Khomeini. He was actually Howard Hughes after the CIA revived him with a miracle cure made from apricot pits.

Proof? Look at the pictures of the two. Identical! Also, is there any report of them being seen in the same room at the same time? I think not!

Actually, I made this one up and have been trying to get it out there and into circulation, but the Freemasons and the Tehran Chamber of Commerce have blocked me at every turn.