DO NOT READ THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU POST YOUR ANSWERS
Object of the game: Try to think of the most popular answer, to get the most people matching you. Only answers that are “serious” will be scored. Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
Scoring - Any answer duplicated by anyone else is worth 100 points divided by the number of entrants. For example: 50 entrant game = 2 pts per answer. If 4 people match that means they each get 8 pts for that answer. No matches = 0 points.
If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me and I’ll get you on The List.
FORMATTING OF ANSWERS IS IMPORTANT!
Write your answers like this; Do not repeat the questions, no periods at the end of answers, no spaces between lines, no comments, no fancy list coding. If you need to comment or clarify your answers, do it AFTER the list of answers. Thanks.
JUST LIKE THIS:
1. answer <<—There is a space after the period!
The game will end either when we have 50 entrants, or at 4:00 PM Central on Tuesday, 10/21/08 whichever comes first.
I’ve taken this one out of order, based on my available time to score these. This should be straightforward and easy for me. I hope you guys are understanding!
- Name any African herbivore.
- Name any big cat besides lions and tigers.
- Name a non human primate.
- Name an animal most Americans would consider disgusting to eat.
- Name any kind of marine mammal.
- Name any kind of bear.
- Name a very large lizard.
- Name an animal that is pink.
- Name an animal that is endangered.
- Name an animal that lives a very long time.