the dope on U.S. prision populations

I seem to have stumbled onto some kind of think tank o f sorts lmao, I was curious if there was a complete collection if the authors thoughts. the great, now youre thinking line was … awesome,hysterical and so not funny… I had just seen on link tv billmoyers speaking about class warfare in america, so stumbling across this was a pleasant suprise!.. So anyway whats scary is the numbers were way worse than i thought, I mean china for chrissakes, a BILLION people and theyre commies lmao 8]
wtf i mean its so scary…the prison system is a business…I aint gonna into a bussiness unless im makin some cash…capiche lol
thats just wrong prisons cannot serve the better good of a society if its a bussiness like selling newspapers… its an oxymoron, prove me wrong children. prove me wrong to quote principal skinner/
what a mess/
oh so please if anyone gets to the end of this who has all of cecils writings please respond or post ill look too

Link to Column: Does the United States lead the world in prison population?

Welcome to the Straight Dope Message Boards, jraybebop, it’s helpful to others if you provide a link to the column you’re discussing. Saves search time and helps keep everyone on the same page.

Coherent posts help, too.

Hard to say exactly, some execute others keep them unofficially :eek: