The Famous Clinton Cigar

A crazy thought popped into my head.

How did Clinton dispose of that cigar ?

Clearly to me he used it so that in his own mind he wasn’t cheating on Hillary. He didn’t diddle her himself. The cigar did.

But afterwards do you think he would have thrown it in the round file right in front of Monica ? I doubt it, because that would really be insulting.

More likely he would put it back in the humidor with the comment to Monica, “I’ll save this for later to savour this moment”.

Only he’ll get so caught up in the affairs of state that he’ll forget which one and share the top ones while taking the ones at the bottom for himself.

Does Al Gore smoke cigars ?

http://www.time.com/time/daily/scandal/starr_report/files/6narrit.htm#L28

In the hallway by the study, the President and Ms. Lewinsky kissed. On this occasion, according to Ms. Lewinsky, “he focused on me pretty exclusively,” kissing her bare breasts and fondling her genitals.(273) At one point, the President inserted a cigar into Ms. Lewinsky’s vagina, then put the cigar in his mouth and said: “It tastes good.”(274) After they were finished, Ms. Lewinsky left the Oval Office and walked through the Rose Garden.(275)

I wouldn’t let a good cigar go to waste that I was prepared to smoke, and let’s face it…He was relaxed at that point.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

He smoked it then called the insurance company to report a loss of property due to fire damage.

On a related note, in Thurmont, MD, near Camp David there is a facility called The Cozy Inn. Their rooms are named for presidents. I stayed in the “Clinton” room a few years ago and it had fake cigars (chocolate, foil wrapped).

Shoulda’ been plastic.

With batteries.

…ever fix that Clinton sign? Somebody hit it.
Used to love listening to the songs,
“a little bit of Monica”
ect…

Anyone know what the brand of cigar was?

Whoa! That’s a being a little TOO much of a Clinton fan! :smiley:

When Monica filled out her taxes that year, did she list her occupation as “Humidor”?

BTW, she has been quite scarce in recent years. Good for her! I hope she has moved on.

Swisher Peach.

I’ve had those.

Sometimes they taste like crap so I turn them around, I’m obviously smokin’ the wrong end.

Chubbys.