Object of the game:
Give the most popular answer for each category.
- No reading the thread before answering. This is on the honor system.
- Formatting rules must be followed (see below).
- Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
- Google (etc.) is allowed, if you desire.
- Maximum 50 entrants, and I’ll score it when I have time.
- There is no Rule 6.
- Special Rules for this particular Feud: None
To make semi-automated scoring possible, and my job easier, make you post look exactly like this:
No double spacing, no smilies, no urls, no periods, no quote marks, and no punctuation if it is not necessary. Put “pass” if you want to leave an answer blank. If you feel you must qualify your answer, do it AFTER THE LIST!
If you don’t format like this, your answers might be DISQUALIFIED.
With 50 entrants, an answer with a match is worth 2x the number of people matching it. If 4 people match, they each get 8 points for that answer. No matches = 0 points.
Formula: Score = 100 / (# of entrants) x (# of matches)
If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me. If anyone wants to run their own Feud, feel free. I will help any way I can.
Read the rules!
Special Rules for this particular Feud: None
- Name a 19th century US president that is not pictured on US currency.
- Name a Stephen Foster song.
- Name a TV Character who lived in the 1800s.
- Name a Civil War battle that took place South of the Mason Dixon Line.
- Name a famous female from the 19th century.
- An 1800’s invention.
- Name a country that existed in the 1800’s that does not exist now.
- Name a non-American historical figure from the 1800s.
- Name a 19th century author.
- Besides Louisiana, name a state that is part of the Louisiana Purchase.