Object of the game:
Give the most popular answer for each category.
- No reading the thread before answering. This is on the honor system.
- Formatting rules must be followed (see below).
- Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
- Google (etc.) is allowed, if you desire.
- The game will end with a maximum of 50 entrants, and I will score it when I have time available.
- There is no Rule 6.
- Special Rules for this particular Feud: None
To make semi-automated scoring possible, and my job easier, make your post look exactly like this:
No double spacing, do not use the “list” function, no smilies, no urls, no periods, no quote marks, and no punctuation if it is not necessary. Put “pass” if you want to leave an answer blank. If you feel you must qualify your answer, do it AFTER THE LIST! If you don’t format like this, your answers might be DISQUALIFIED.
With 50 entrants, an answer with a match is worth 2x the number of people matching it. If 4 people match, they each get 8 points for that answer. No matches = 0 points. Formula: Score = 100 / (# of entrants) x (# of matches) Anyone who responds to a question with two answers will only have the first one counted as their answer.
If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me. If anyone wants to run their own Feud, feel free. I will help any way I can.
Read the rules!
Special Rules for this particular Feud: None
I changed this one up a bit from what Wheelz originally submitted, so blame me for anything I failed to think out ahead of time!
- Name an ocean.
- Name a lake.
- Name a river.
- Besides swimming, name a liesure activity associated with water.
- Besides Waterworld, name a movie associated with water.
- Name a song with “water” in the title or lyrics.
- Besides Niagara Falls, name a famous waterfall.
- Besides fisherman, name an occupation associated with water.
- Fill in the blank: Water _____. (don’t say waterfall)
- Fill in the blank: _____ water.