Object of the game:
Give the most popular answer for each category.
- No reading the thread before answering. This is on the honor system.
- Formatting rules must be followed (see below).
- Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
- Google (etc.) is allowed, if you desire.
- The game will end with 50 entrants, or when I get time to score it.
- There is no Rule 6.
- Special Rules for this particular Feud: see below
To make semi-automated scoring possible, and my job easier, make you post look exactly like this:
No double spacing, no smilies, no “list” function, no urls, no periods, no quote marks, and no punctuation if it is not necessary. Put “pass” if you want to leave an answer blank. If you feel you must qualify your answer, do it AFTER THE LIST!
If you don’t format like this, your answers might be DISQUALIFIED.
With 50 entrants, an answer with a match is worth 2x the number of people matching it. If 4 people match, they each get 8 points for that answer. No matches = 0 points.
Formula: Score = 100 / (# of entrants) x (# of matches)
If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me. If anyone wants to run their own Feud, feel free. I will help any way I can.
Read the rules!
Special Rules for this particular Feud: Repeats allowed
- Best TV Cop Show
- Hottest male TV Cop
- Hottest female TV cop
- Tag Line (What one of the cops says, usually in every show. )
- Name two TV cop partners
- City where a cop show takes place (besides NYC or LA)
- Most realistic TV Cop show
- Name a long-running TV Cop Show
- Name a TV Cop show that got cancelled way too soon
- Name your most hated TV cop