The force in me is strong today.

But remember, with the Sith, two there must be. Be wary, padawan, for if you seek out Master McDonald, you may face Emperor Kroc himself. He still wields great power, having most recently cut down Jedi Dave Thomas in one fell swath.

Fear not, for there is great hope in the rumor of a secret Jack-in-the-Box clone army being reading on a planet not appearing on any of our starcharts.

Begun, these artery-clogging clone wars have…

[sub]Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but it didn’t seem as if a new thread was appropriate.[/sub]

Once again, the force within me has steered me right and true. While the million bucks still eludes me, I did gain free french toast sticks or apple pie.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go practice my force choke on a few annoying folks. Like George Lucas and Ken Jennings. When you’re as strong in the force as I am, now being 2/2 in the Burger King game, you have famous friends like that.

Much you have yet to learn, young Padawan. Seven consecutive prizes, I have won.

Crappy things like apple pies, they all have been.

Do not tempt, Master Briston. You may have expierience on your side, but remember what happened when Obi-wan went against his former pupil. . .