The girl in the Glad commercials: Do you know her name!?

I’m with JuanitaTech on this one. Not only do I find her voice excruciatingly annoying, but I think the commercials themselves are almost as silly as her hairstyle. This seems to bother me out of all proportion, not usually being the type of person to pick apart things like this. Haven’t yet seen the freaky-hand-thing on the Sumo commercial. That may yet redeem her in my eyes.

I hate to be a wet blanket, but I don’t think she is Laura Jill Miller.

MY hands do that, too, if I’m not paying attention to how much they are bent…

Whether it’s her selling Glad bags or not, that Laura Jill Miller sure grew up to be a cutie!

sheesh

Okay, I’m totaly curious now, so I broke down and called the production company to dig for a little info.

…I was not the first person to call.

C’Mon people!

If you have vital information in regards to our duty to search out the truth, share it! I was too flummoxed to continue on with my line of questioning. All I found was that, no, she is not Lara Jill Miller.

Her name is Melanie Deanne Moore.

[sub]Having cracked one of the long-standing SDMB mysteries, I expect some serious adulation here, folks.[/sub]

“Threadkiller!!! Git 'im, boys!”

Holy.Crap.

I can’t put into words how awesome it is that you have done this, because I’ve been trying to figure it out ever since the first commercial came out, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

I admit it, I’m TOTALLY obsessed with her, I just find her so damn cute. I know it’s sick, but hey, I’m a sick puppy, heh.

Dude… She is pretty darn near the cutest thang goin’. Every time I see one of those commercials I giggle like a schoolgirl… except the one with that little whiney, screechy Gilbert Gottfried (sp?) in it… HE wierds me out.

I can’t freaking believe how long it’s been since I posted this, lol, I just realized that!

Don’t get too excited guys, but according to her IMDB listing, Ms. Moore played the part of a masturbating co-ed in Slackers. Maybe that gives you some ideas on future movies to rent…:wink:

Woohoo! :eek:

In Ready to Rumble, which girl was Wendy? It says she played her, but I don’t remember. Was she that other guy’s g/f?

Hey cool, you can rent slackers and see her as “masturbating co-ed”! http://us.imdb.com/Name?Moore,+Melanie+Deanne

rent HELL! I’m BUYING that sumbish!!

I haven’t seen the current ads, but I always used to call the original Man from Glad “the Baggie Fairy”. Maybe I didn’t treat him with the proper respect, but it amused me at the time.

She’ll be appearing in Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of Three’s Company this Monday on NBC. She plays Joyce DeWitt.

Wow. I’d been undecided about whether to watch that or not – this may push me over the edge (sic).

How cool! I was planning on watching the Three’s Company movie anyway. I wonder if I would have figured it out that it was her playing Janet.

I didn’t know who that was. Thanks for the info. CG and I always thought she was the annoying first 3-4 eps host of “While You Were Out” before they switched to that hot Hispanic chick whose name escapes me at the moment.

IDBB

The girl who plays the first waitress in the Sony Vaio commercials, she was the girl in the Kia commercials with the dog and changing boyfriends, who runs out of gas on the bridge in the last scene.

Who is she?

Hopefully, this will take less than 10 months. I will not stalk her, I’m just curious. She reminds me of an ex-GF.