The Great Pumpkin-Tool of the Gay Agenda!

Am I the only one who noticed the owner’s name is
COX? What do you expect?

Another anti-family person, at least mine.

Well, Andygirl, you see every pumpkin has a personality within, and it is our job to make sure that they are happy in their rolls as productive jack-o-lanterns. You must listen to their inner voices and further more…

um, never mind! :smiley:

There you go: clear PROOF that exposure to rainbow flags causes homosexuality, which as everyone knows leads to general moral depravity and in advanced cases to secular humanism and outright Satan-worship. (Of course an additional causative factor no doubt was that they gave their daughter a boy’s name.)

And need I even point out that this is a PUMPKIN farm? Next to figs there is surely no more evil fruit than the pumpkin, which is inseparably associated with the evil “unholy-day” of Halloween, a night dedicated to the public worship of the Prince of Hell and the seduction of innocent youngsters to the Darkness.

(Disclaimer: It may have been a gag, but I heard there was an old Arabic saying that went…)

For children, a woman.
For fun, a boy.
For ecstasy, a melon.

Maybe it wasn’t the Gay Agenda they were supporting with the rainbow flag, but the Squash Agenda.

Well, apparently the daughter is Cox-Richard

Now with a little creative nicknaming…oh how ironic that she’s gay :slight_smile: