The Greatest Threat to Democracy is...

I’m happy to have played straight man to you.

I was a bit worried, because what are the chances of finding a Python fan on the SDMB?

Amy: How do I look?
Professor: Like a cheap French harlot.
Amy: French? :frowning:

Sorry. On the other hand, though, if your wife likes it, who cares if you smell like a playa with gold chains tangled up in his copious chest hair? Although I suppose the playas these days have no chest hair at all, since body hair is out now.

This is the poster boy for Drakkar Noir.

Yup, it was a real turkey.

My cologne is usually Diesel. Wups, sorry, I meant diesel. Never understood why you would name the extract from a rodent’s ass glands after fuel oil.

Someone should acquaint the offenders with the concept of LEL (lower explosive limit). I believe this could explain many reported incidents of spontaneous human combustion.

Sorry, couldn’t help it.:smiley:

Can I change my answer?

… democracy.

I use Competition by Nautica or Mania by Armani. Even if I slather it on with a 4" paint brush, I can ask people if my cologne’s too strong and they’ll say, “Noooo…it smells really good!”

In the case of Mania, there have been at least three times where women surreptitiously leaned in close and inhaled as much of it through their noses as their lungs would allow.

Incredible stuff!