The Houston Dopers Meeting

OK, I’ll be the bad girl here,

The short list had one name on it, I submitted that name and suggested we call it
posters you don’t want to meet. The name was bjOrn. No one else offered any comment.What can I say, I was being one of those things.

The long list was posters we would like to meet. The long list is correct, though I did remember a few others after I got home.

As I said I did enjoy meeting the guys, oh and everytime Sealemon left to relieve himself we talked about him too !

beatle, you forgot to tell them about the rabid over-sexed armadillo that was there.

Ayesha - Lioness

There are two solutions to every problem : the wrong one, and mine
(Thomas A. Edison)

Well, I’ve spent a couple of weeks in Houston every winter for the last ten years, so you can count on me to be there this January. In fact, I’ll start shopping for airline tickets this week. I’ll be visiting relatives but generally my schedule is pretty wide open as I’m obviously on vacation. I’d be happy to drop on Houston Dope Fest II (or III or IV or whatever it’s up to by then) and buy the first round.

Can we please, please, please have a Dopers meeting in Dallas? I so want to meet you guys!

Will work for sig line.

(Late getting out the door…) Well, off the top of my head Dallas/Ft. Worth area has Chef Troy, phouka, zyada and metroshane…start bouncin’ something around on the board; who knows? You might get some traveling Houstonians.

Beatle
Well Writen Sir!
I hereby nominate you for the position permanent interim secretary,at least untill we can dump the job on somebody else.

To everybody who was not there
I have to say that it was an honor to meet both Beatle and Sealemon88 in person and I look forward to the next time.
I was very impressed with Beatle and found him to be friendly and easy to talk to.
As for Sealemon88,I would have to say that he is one of the nicest guys that a person would ever like to meet.
BTW gals you had better hurry and get your bids in early for him,someone is going to snap him up soon!
To Byz and all the others who are going to be in the neighborhood in the near future, I say come on down and join the party.

Till Next Time
Peace
t lion

I’ll second the notion that a trip to Dallas would be interesting. Get something organized, and there’s no reason I can’t join y’all. Just realize my stupid schedule means I’m unavailable Thur through Sat, as well as some Sundays.

And T. Lion? Too late. :wink:

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

I’m so happy that y’all talked about me. :slight_smile: Although, now I’m desperately curious to know what you said!
Since you asked, my handle is pronouced with a soft C [Se-son-dra].
I really wish I could have come to the meeting! beatle is still the only doper that I’ve met, and I only got to talk to him for a second!
New meeting!!!

Cessandra

Why sex is better than religion: You can scream “Oh, God” during sex, but just try saying “Oh, f***” in church!

Woohoo!! I finally got mentioned at one of these things!!!

So whatcha say? Huh? Huh? :slight_smile:

“Is Falcon a guy, or a girl?”

“Is Cessandra pronounced with a hard or soft ‘C’?”

That was more or less it. :wink:

< running like hell >

Well, I for one don’t particularly care what was said about me. I am a secure and mature person, and I do not need any external validation of this type.

Oh, to hell with that. What did you say? Tell me! C’monnn, pleeeease?

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler

Umm, well folks, we could tell you what we said, BUT we all vowed on the sacred armadillo not to.

Get the hell outta my way Sealemon, they are about to catch up !

Ayesha - Lioness

(Thomas A. Edison)

I don’t have to outrun the armadillo, I just have to outrun you!

Darn it, beatle, haven’t you ever heard of letting a lady go first ?

Ayesha - Lioness

(Thomas A. Edison)

SEALE! You now have to pay to clean off my keyboard! It has Dr. Pepper all over it!

But seriously…whatcha say about me? Pleeeeeease???

Hmpf. What do I gotta do to get mentioned at a meeting? Bribe some people? jingles a jar full of pennies and nickels

Your Official Cat Goddess since 10/20/99.

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Wooohooo! I finally made someone do a spit take! :wink:

Beatle and Ayesha: I’m gonna stay ahead, just to ummm…errr…clear the way. Yeah, that’s it.

Kat: any and all donations are accepted, but please, fold them neatly.

Plans are in motion. Barring the possibility of a state wide prison riot on New Year’s Day (but I’m not supposed to talk about that)I will be in Houston the last three weekends in January (plus of course all the weekdays in between).

Damn. Knew I should be more of a gadfly to get mentioned.

Uh…y’all suck. Yeah. Take that.

Houston’s a bit far for me, but if you have another meeting as near as Dallas, I might make it next time around. (I’m in Lubbock)

MaxTorque,

I can’t speak for the guys, but yeah I have been known to suck. The Lion says I do it well too.

Of course if I did it badly I doubt he would complain, as I would never do it again if he did.

Ayesha - Lioness

(Thomas A. Edison)

Hmmm…I didn’t know you could fold nickels and pennies. pulls out a nickel and stares at it for a bit How do you do it?

Your Official Cat Goddess since 10/20/99.

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi