The Hunter Biden Investigation {This thread started September 2019, bumped after 3 years dormant}

Dig in, everybody. Hope there’s enough!

I think they are essentially wrapped up. Hunter didn’t pay his full taxes, and like 1000s of other people didn’t disclose he was a drug user when he bought a gun.
He’ll plead guilty and that will be the end of it.
What more do you anticipate?

ETA: If owning a laptop is a crime, he’s guilty of that too. I hear a lot about that, so maybe they passed a law outlawing laptops when I wasn’t looking

The evidence is mounting by the minute against Joe Biden. The court would not accept Hunters guilty plea so that is not over with. If it is true tapes will be coming out of Joe biden himself demanding 5,000,000. Quit being blinded by pride. What other reason could there possibly be for all those money laundering phony companies. It is a full-blown crime syndicate. This is the aworst scandal America has ever experienced by far. And it goes so deep. It is scary to think that people have so much hatred for the other party that they will turn a blind eye to this.

If that’s true, he’s gone in a week and I’ll buy you a drink No one’s turning blind eye. Your fantasies aside, I do t see any evidence of misconduct by President Biden

What evidence?

I don’t narmaly watch Fox news but for the past week I have been glued to it. Today it seemed like every hour more started coming out. I would imagine next week it will start to fall like dominoes as the whistle blowers start coming out trying to save themselves.

IOW, there is no evidence.

There is someone outside the stall, banging on the door and shouting, “Shit or get off the pot!”

Metaphorically speaking.

If what is true? Fox News? Your “if” is pulling a lot of weight in that sentence. A similar sentence might read:

But you’ve established a shorter time frame:

So let’s give it until Saturday, August 5. Multiple credible whistle blowers might come out with solid evidence–not hearsay, not contradicted claims, but solid evidence–of Joe Biden’s corruption. That’s what you’ve gathered from watching Fox News for a week.

If that doesn’t happen, will you learn a valuable lesson about gluing yourself to Fox News for a week? Will you post about that lesson?

Because about a fifth of the country has glued themselves to Fox News for some decades now, and Fox News has honed their propaganda to a science, and it’s always “about to come out.” And we’ve seen what’s happened to our society as a result of this glue.

More what?

[Adam Savage] “Well, there’s your problem!” [/AS]

No question They are putting a slant on it but I really have to wonder why I have to watch fox news to see it?

Because other new sites have integrity?

Because fox is the only network who is willing to give airtime to complete and utter bullshit and lies. They do this so that folks like you will be “glued to the network” all week. They have captured your attention and eyeballs this week.

Next week, they’ll be on to some other “amazing corrupt thing”, and folks like you will forget about last week, and be all abuzz about this weeks scandal.

Rinse and repeat, week after week.

And you’ll never learn that you’re being played.

By then some other shiny thing will have captured the Fox News viewers attention.
Don’t count on viewers learning that they’ve been duped/suckered

Oh he has been a politician for decades= of course he has lied sometimes. Politifact shows a lot of half truths, and a number of “mostly false”, but no Pants on Fire I can find. In other words, Joe appears somewhat more truthful than the average Politico.
Sometimes Joe relies upon stats and numbers that can be taken two ways.

Unless she means Hunter Biden, who is an addicted idiot.

But on a Liar scale of 1-10 you got Biden with a 3, and trump at an 11.

[ John Durham voice ] This time, for sure!!! [ /John Durham voice ]

So we have a laptop that may or may not be Hunters- it certainly has his stuff on it, but that can be gotten elsewhere. Zero chain of evidences, lots of chances and time for tampering, editing, adding crap etc.

I dont think there is a sane Judge in the nation that would admit it, and I can hear the lecture if anyone tried.

LegalEagle has brought in experts, and my 20 years of experience as a T-man can tell you Hunters deal is pretty par for the course. Admit all, pay it back, no criminal intent= no jail.

Is this going to be the second time you make this accusation with absolutely nothing from you to back it up?

If there’s nothing more than the tax and gun stuff that comes out, how long must we wait before you admit you’re wrong and that you were sucked in by baseless Republican bullshit?

A month? A year? Ten years? Please give us a time.

Fox News gets sued for close to a billion dollars for their rampant lies, and that’s the news you choose to believe.

Okay then.