The Lincoln Project

It appears the Lincoln Project is constructing a database of Trump staff and officials so that they can’t claim they weren’t involved in the future:

The Wall Street Journal apparently doesn’t like this

Seems to indicate that the Lincoln Project is pretty sincere in their views that Trumpism is a scourge that needs to be cleansed.

I’m not saying I have a better idea, but the problem is: trying to present facts to people who act as though facts are no better than opinions; you point out that Trump has made a bungled mess of XYZ; they show you a tweet where Trump claims that not only was his handling of XYZ the best that anyone ever did, but that everyone else saw how he handled XYZ and agreed he was the best they ever saw.

Moreover, any reliable source which might be presented as a rebuttal to Trump’s claims are immediately suspect. They would be called out as fake news, deep state actors, and/or political hack jobs. Nothing, and I mean literally nothing that can be presented to a dyed-in-the-wool Trump supporter will convince them; their minds will not be swayed.

This is great. DeTrumpification is necessary and will be much smoother if conservatives are the ones leading the charge.

If nothing else, every Trump admin official should be identified with the kicker “former Trump administration official” in every mention by the media or in social media for the next two decades. Never forget. Never let them even hope that we’ll forget.

Moving Day

They’re coming to take him away, ha ha.
They’re coming to take him away, ho ho hee hee ha ha.