The Most Charismatic

I used to have a website that attempted to quantify a score to a celebrity’s charisma. I would then use that to “calculate” which up and comer would end up becoming a star. Sometimes I was right and sometimes I wasn’t.

But then there is people that you just know. There is no doubt. Who are the most charismatic celebrities, entertainers, musicians around today and in the past. Please include a story or a video of said charisma :slight_smile:

Here’s a start:

A little man named Marlon Brando being himself: Marlon Brando~'You Must Be Stanley' ~Streetcar Named Desire - YouTube

Michael Jackson singing Who’s Loving You on Ed Sullivan.

Brad Pitt in Thelma and Louise
Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday
Eddie Van Halen and Stevie Ray Vaughn on their debut albums.

Alan Rickman as Hans Gruber in Die Hard. Oozed charisma, stole the movie, became a star from this role.

Christoph Waltz as uh, Hans Landa in Inglourious Basterds. Ditto.

Lesson: If you play a villain named Hans and have charisma, you become a star!

It’s the Hans Olo rule.

Speaking of great villains, Geoffrey Rush playing Casanova Frankenstein in Mystery Men and Barbossa in Pirates of the Caribbean - two performances that were nothing like each but were both great.

In recent times the first appearance of this character (and all subsequent ones) is enough to establish the actor as a contender for Most Charismatic in my book:

The Wire - Omar’s Coming Yo!

It’s hard to remember an actor whose first appearance was more powerful.