The new One Trick Pony: LADYG

I think you were right on the beam Bad News Baboon in calling out the aformentioned one trick pony. After all that is the purpose of the Pit. If anything you were a bit more diplomatic and restrained then the average pit thread.
jarbabyj, lobley has threatened to leave us again- maybe we will be lucky enough to actually have him follow through for once. But, I doubt it. :rolleyes:

He made a sock, that’s why.

He could knit???

:wink:

:rimshot:

I look to the glorious Pit as the board’s form of self-moderation. We’re like little antibodies trying to get the infection to leave before the doctors come in the picture. :slight_smile:

That said… do you guys think her boyfriend is cheating on her? :confused:

:stuck_out_tongue:

You know what’s scary? I used to go by the handle Lady Guinevere when I first started out on the internet (which evolved into Lady Guinevere, Jedi Knight, then Jedi Guinevere, then Jedi Guinastasia, to just plain Guinastasia…)

Anyhoo, back when I was Lady Guinevere, some of the regs in chatrooms would call me “LadyG”…it’s pretty creepy…

shudder

I mean, I’M not that pathetic! I don’t even have a boyfriend-I’m too damn picky!

That’ll do it. Thanks.

DaLovin’ Dj

:rolleyes:
ivylass, You’re not trying to paint tramp with the same brush that is being used on LadyG in this thread, are you?

Munch…my impression is that ivylass was thinking perhaps LadyG could gather the strength she needs to boot that person out of her life from Tramp’s most excellent example.

And I think maybe it was a joke about LadyG and the Tramp.

LADYG’s……… threads….… :::cough:::………… bullshit………… :::cough:::……… whatever………