The next big thing....

It is a known fact, that whatever craze, fad, fashion that originates in the US comes to Europe some time later. Just so I can at last be fashionable and perhaps make a few Quid (English Slang) Can to you tell me what I should be investing in…

It’s true that some fads in the US migrate across the pond, but by no means do all fads migrate. Therein lies the rub.

If the Blackberry hasn’t arrived yet, go for it. It’s a cell phone/personal digital assistant/handheld computer, and those who have them become obsessed with fiddling with them and talking on them continuously.

If Poker isn’t there yet…milk it. Here, everyone’s an expert now, except no one is. And if that makes sense to you, you’re probably as feverish as I

Did you know that disco record sales were up 400% for the year ending 1976? If these trends continues… AAY!

Well, THIS swept the states a bit ago.

Actually, when we were over in England a couple years ago, my son bought a bunch of shirts with flames and stuff painted on them because he’d never seen them before. We came back to the states and he was the only guy with them; four-five months later, everybody’s wearing them, so there are some things that start out back in the old country, then migrate here.

I don’t get out much, so I’m not up on much of the current cutting-edge fashion/hip junk.

I thought Poker (especially Holdem) has exploded in Europe…

If not, I would recommend that as well. Get good at it, and buy in to the major events before you’re competing against 5000-10000 people in a live game.