The October 2002 Evil Overlords Assembly is now in session

Hey there! I’m not exactly an evil overlord…being a femme fatal is more my style. I prefer to attatch myself to an Evil Overlord that I think will win…and of course he will, with ME on his side. I have a variety of talents and interests, including blowing things up, manipulation, messing with people’s heads, logical thinking, etc…and my persuasion skills are alot to be reckoned with. Betcha together we could trick a whole country into surrendering, without a drop of blood spilled.
Unfortuneately, I happen to be unnattatched to any Evil Overlord at the moment, and need one I can assist. This is what I want in my Evil Overlord:

1. Young (like, as in teens): This is because teenagers are old enough to rationally take over the world, yet young enough that they aren’t gonna have a heart attack or anything soon. Once my overlord is in control, he’d better stay in control.
  2. One who’s willing to make me his TOP advisor.
  3. One who’s willing to give me a bit of control (when I’m not to busy doing other stuff, of course)
  4. One who’s thinking BIG: He better not want just a city…I’m thinkin world!

OK, now who wants me?

Boo.

*In a shadowy corner of the room, the sounds of tormented screams and cries accompany a tearing of shadows, from which Journeyman steps, followed by a scarred, three headed hydra. The hydra hisses, then the leftmost head sprays the podium with a viscous liquid.

The podium shimmers for a second and then turns an eye twisting shade of yellow and melting into goo. Journeyman himself is dressed in very black robes adorned with arcane symbols, and holds a three way leash as well as a staff adorned with gems ranging from ultra violent to infra-dead. He yanks on the leash to pull the hydra away from the trash can before addressing the podium.*

I demand the right to persue dominion of North Carolina as a state. Does any here dispute my claim?