The Office 10/12 "The Initiation"

She worked in the principal’s office on David E Kelley’s school-set melodrama Boston Public.

Karen is played by Rashida Jones. I recognized her as Brittney Murphy’s gynecologist from Little Black Book.

Oh, yeah, like I ever watched Boston Public, despite the presence of Seven of Nine. :wink:

(IMDBing) Rashida Jones. Daughter of Quincy and Peggy Lipton so the great tan is, er, permanent, as is being gorgeous. (My wife describes the beautiful products of mixed couples as indicating “hybrid vigor,” but she hangs out with too many plants.) I’ve never seen anything else she’s been in so it must be that she reminds me of someone who I had a massive crush on.

Rashida Jones also starred in a British mini-series, “NY-LON,” about a trans-Atlantic relationship. She was the NY half, obviously.

link!

ARgghhh! I messed up taping the show! I sat down tonight, ready to watch and giggle, and nothing! Gray’s Anatomy, but no Office! I’m an idiot!

Did anyone else notice Michael’s 'do in the photo of himself and Ed that he was looking at? I estimate it must have been from the late 70s.

That was also in the earlier episode.

Heh. But it’s so true!

Kelly was crying…over Ryan. :smiley:

Pam is such a sweetheart.