The Political climate in Enterprise

There seems to be alot of comotion going on between the andorians and the Vulcans;whats wrong, will there be an eventual war between them? Whats Earths position in all this?
Is this the reason why the Federation will be eventually founded.
Can someone give me the details?;j

From earlier-produced/later-occuring Star Trek shows, we know only that the vulcans were a founding race of the Federation (with the humans) and that the andorians were members at least by Kirk’s time. As to the disputes between these two races during the time of Enterprise, everything we know about it is from the show itself.

–Cliffy

Personally, I think that the conflict between the Andorians and the Vulcans will be pushed aside when the Romulans start marching across the galaxy. My expectation is that the Romulans will catch everyone by surprise, knock down the Vulcans, Andorians, etc, and leave humanity as the only race still standing. Thus the humans beat back the Romulans, and become the major race in the region, and the Federation is formed as a defensive alliance.

Kirk

So far it looks as though there is a cold war between the Andorians and the Vulcans, as seen in their debut “Enterprise” episode. Even by the time of the TOS episode “Journey to Babel”, it doesn’t look like they are the best of allies, as the Andorian ambassador and Sarek don’t seem too chummy.

As for how it al develops, well, you’ll just have to watch and see.