The Purity Test for Virgins

Oh my! 18.9 purity and only 34 weirdness (I think that last number is a bit off, though. It should be greater.)

Guess I like my sex huh? :wink:

16.7% pure, 34% weirdness. Then again, I’m nowhere near a virgin.

God help me, my scores were identical to Sqrlcub(12.1% pure, 44.5 weird, even though I’m straight and he isn’t.% On the other test I’m much more pure than he is. (see my response to felching)

You want brilliance BEFORE I’ve had my coffee!!!

Hello, Lanna?

Yes?

You want to come to Florida?

To see me?

And go to my prom?

Excellent!

You want dance lessons too?

Okay, we’ll start at the basics and work our way up…
to the <font face=“Courier New”>Horizontal</font> Mambo.

See you soon!

SanibelMan - My Homepage
“Step away from the bell curve, sir.”

Heheheheh Odieman. I suppose that means you had some little beasty where I hadn’t. :wink: Just kidding.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

Hmm, we only have 12 virgins on a board of over 3000? Someone’s not coming forward. (No pun intended. Really.)

Rainbowcsr said:

Well, yep. Dang, I knew I shouldn’t have been playing kickball during recess - I shoulda been knocking up the class slut! What was I thinking?
:wink:

SanibelMan - My Homepage
“Step away from the bell curve, sir.”

54.somethin’ % pure
34% weird.
Both off.
I’m not tellin which way.

JMcC, San Francisco, JJM’s page from the Bay
If I were a baseball player, and I got beaned by a fastball, I wouldn’t want medical attention. I’d want my limp, lifeless body flung to 1st, cause, dammit, I earned it!

Here are my results:
28.0% sexually pure (72.0% sexually
corrupt)
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 36%, based on a comparison of your test
results with 113826 other submissions for this test.
The average purity for this test is 44.5%.

The Coyote gnaws …
but he does not swallow.

Wooohooo! I am not pure! 27.3% pure!
Not weird either(34or so%) Man, I was suprised at the amount of things I’ve done in my life. Brings back some good memories.
Till next time…

%

“Man’s mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions” -Oliver Holmes

46.2% sexually pure (53.8% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 46.2% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 37%,

Not a virgin, but:

You answered “yes” to 113 of 132 questions, making you 14.4% sexually pure (85.6% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 14.4% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 37%, based on a comparison of your test results with 113826 other submissions for this test.

Cessandra

Why sex is better than religion: No need to rest on Sundays!

Should I be proud or ashamed?

Just thought I might bring this thread back up, seeing as we have so many new users since the LBMB decided to pay a visit. This might just be their kind of thread. :slight_smile:

wow the 90s internet (actually just the 90s period)lol but here’s my score

You answered “yes” to 102 of 132 questions, making you 22.7% sexually pure (77.3% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 22.7% pure in the sex domain.

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 40%, based on a comparison of your test results with 529896 other submissions for this test.

What’s your zombie factor?

This was actually brought back to life by a now banished spammer.

I think this is the first pre-millenium zombie I’ve encountered.

My, some very old names in this thread.

Just it still work? How can a script from 1990 still be there and functional? 132 stupid questions?

OK, I took the test. Was this written by a 12 year old? Lot of tickling questions.