The Purity Test for Virgins

There is hope for us yet.

Take the test here!

I was 56.8% pure. How about you guys?

SanibelMan - My Homepage
I could be doing something, but… why?

78.0%. And my weirdness factor is 41%.

Your Official Cat Goddess since 10/20/99.

“I get along well with everybody.” --I.M.F.

Just curious, but would any girls be willing to help this guy out? You know, just get him some poontang so he doesn’t have to take the test again?

I took the test, even though I have knocked the boots before, and found out I’m 32.6% pure.

“People must think it must be fun to be a super genuis,
But they don’t realize how hard it is
to put up with all the idiots in the world.”
– Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
/

::hangs head in shame::

Still 76.5%… but its better than 98.

Weirdness 42%.

–John

@@@@@@@@@
.___|///_/.
_/._

Hanukkah sig.
(No, I’m not Jewish)

I am 56.8% Pure!

And my Weirdness Factor is 36%.

I am above average in purity! And I think it’s a lot to do with not being able to answer the kissing questions.

sigh

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat. If I can be bothered.

Damn! I got 28.0 in the purity test and 47 in the weirdness factor.

Now I feel better.

Mark
“Think of it as Evolution in action.”

This little virgin is all of 21.2% pure, with a 35% weirdness factor. I guess I’m not as pure as the driven snow after all, but at least I’m a virgin, dammit.

:::considers what Satan’s response will be for a number of retorts. Decides to go with the safe answer:::

Of course not! That would be wrong, and I would never, ever do such a thing. Sheesh. coughpromnightcough
-Lanna

81.8% pure. Weirdness factor 45%.
Maybe I should just join a monastery.

Mark,we all know your weirdness factor is higher than that!

Ok, I’m far from a virgin, but I thought it might be interesting.
11.4% Pure and not so weird 38%

“Let me fall out of the window with confetti in my hair…”
Tom Waits

Gee Mark for a virgin you sure know alot about sex… exactly which sex manual were you quoting from in the “are all men selfish buggars” thread?

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

44.7 % pure, with a weirdness factor of 37%. Um. Did I just admit to being a virgin? Oopsie… g

The Minty One

26.5% pure
37% wierdness score…

Well, actually, my score means I kinda failed the test and am probably close to being a dirty old man. Even I am surprised at the amount of those who sort of passed it!

We need more sex education in the schools!

Mark
“Think of it as Evolution in action.”

Yes! 34.1% pure, with 31% weirdness.

Question authority–just not mine.

39.2 purity factor (chagrined) 30 weirdness (??)

Dang, those of you with a purity factor higher than mine – are you for real or are you under 22 years old? There are actually virgins out there above 12 years of age?? There’s a girl I know I’m going to give this test to and I’ll be she scores something like 10 in the purity factor. (I hope so.)

What? Me worry?’

48.5% sexually pure…weirdness factor of 36%.

And rainbow…YES there are virgins older than 12. Like me, for instance… (Maybe not for long, but still.)

“Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.” - George Carlin

12.1% pure. I think this is my lowest score yet :slight_smile: with a weirdness factor of 44.5%. There were very few things that I haven’t done; although, I have not (and in case the html code doesn’t work. I have not) had sex with animals.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

53% pure, 36% weird. I need to get out more often.

Neil