The Q-ray metal band of complete and willful ignorance.

I can’t remember where I heard or read this, but someone somewhere proposed selling sugar pills labelled “Placebo”. The idea is that the placebo effect works because people believe that something will work for them. Therefore, if you believe in the placebo effect, you should be able to just take a general-purpose placebo, and it should cure anything! Hmm. I’ll be right back - I need to file a quick patent.

I thought this thread was going to be about Anal Cunt. Dunno if they count as metal, punk, or really loud white noise, though.

That was the good 'ol Brunching Shuttlecocks boys – Placebo - ‘It Works Because You Want It To’

Fun stuff, that. :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s right! LITTLE PAPER SACKS OF DOG POOP! And they can be yours for just 235 E-Z payments of only $19.95! What a deal!

IT’S AMAZING! All natural 100% biodegradable dog crap IN A BAG!!! Guaranteed to fulfill all your dog poop needs! Using special super secret techniques discovered 6000 years ago by wise and ancient Eastern farmers, we offer to you now at this LOW, LOW PRICE your very own LITTLE PAPER SACKS OF DOG POOP! Just listen to the testimonial from these satisfied customers:

“I thought my spine would never grow back after that incident with the train. It hasn’t, but now I don’t even care, because I have all this dog poop!” -Ed Dribble

“My wife loves to garden, so for her birthday I got her one of those LITTLE PAPER SACKS OF DOG POOP. The commercial said it was all-natural, and I believe them! Because I believe everything people tell me! Now my wife is covered in dog shit and is threatening me with divorce! Thanks, ratty!!!” -Bert Pus

“I sure would like to kill my next-door neighbor, but those men in blue uniforms keep saying I’m not allowed. This really got me down, until I heard about LITTLE PAPER SACKS OF DOG POOP. After just ONE nightly application, my neighbor was overcome by the fumes and died in agony! I can’t wait 'til my sentence is over so I can rush out and get some more LITTLE PAPER SACKS OF DOG POOP!” -Cindy Plop

Well folks, you heard 'em! LITTLE PAPER SACKS OF DOG POOP utilize ancient Eastern revolutionary scientific magic technology! We don’t know how they work, BUT THEY DO!!! FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY! Use them to:

-play amusing practical jokes! “HEY!!! This isn’t tapioca! Oh, Grandad! What a kidder!!!”

-play the world-famous game of "What The Hell Did this Dog Eat?"Great for parties!

-spice up your marriage! “Oh baby…you know I love that shit!!!”

-relieve chronic pain from shrapnel wounds! “Sarge! We got a live one!” “Well smear some of that shit on, Private! Get in there and let that 100% NATURAL GUARANTEED LITTLE PAPER SACKS OF DOG POOP scientific magic Eastern revolutionary technology heal your wounds*!”

**tetanus not included

HURRY!!! ACT NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!! Don’t be the last one on your block to take advantage of this AMAZING offer!!! Available in 49 states- sorry, Tennessee. Operators are standing by! CALL NOW!!!

All major credit cards accepted. Sorry, no COD’s.

WARNING: LITTLE PAPER SACKS OF DOG POOP may cause uncontrollable and multi-drug resistant infection in some users. All testimonials complete bullshit. Ratty Co. is not responsible for misapplication of dog shit. Some restrictions may apply.