The Repeal of Obamacare/ACA: Step-bystep, Inch-by-inch

So wait. Do I have this right:

You GOT the original joke, but decided to play it straight - and then, when called on that, thought JohnT was the dummy who didn’t get the joke?

Walk me through it slowly. I’m as confused by this as by the White House’s position on Obama’s “wiretaps.”

I think you’re burying the lede here, which is that you learned something, which many of us didn’t think was possible. If you further confound our expectations by *retaining *that information you will be well on your way to becoming a fully functioning human being.

Are you sure your proper username shouldn’t be “Crapper with a T”?

(post shortened)

Wow. Just wow.

(Post shortened)

Hahahahaha. Of course you didn’t get the joke.

This is so sad. Another tragic victim of Coprolitic Brain Syndrome - a heartbreaking, overlooked disease. You have my sympathies, and you can take heart in the much-needed attention our current President is bringing to the pitiably afflicted.

Chin up, buckaroo. Many CBS victims have found rewarding careers in the food service industry.

I’m not interested in “burying the lede” with you. Ever. But thanks for asking.

As to the rest - According to whom? You? According to your standards? Do you have any standards that haven’t been supplied by your favorite political party?

(post shortened)

And yet the repeal of Obamacare/ACA continues. Your “feelings” don’t seem to be able to stop progress. The voters have spoken. Better luck next time.

Bahahahaha. Republicans were free to participate in the ACA process. Quite a few Republican-suggested amendments made it into the ACA. They chose to withdraw their support as a political move, not because of the bill.

I wish the crappies would swallow it hook, line, and sinker, like you have. Unfortunately, it seems they are more intelligent.

There, there. It’s all right. I know you can’t help yourself. Just keep repeating the CBS victims’ mantra: “Would you like to supersize that?”

(post shortened)

Hahahahaha. Another phrase you don’t understand. Is there no limit to your ignorance?

(post shortened)

Hahahahaha. Are you arguing that you didn’t in fact learn anything, that you didn’t retain anything you learned, or that you’re not capable of becoming a fully functioning human being?
Hahahahaha.

Couldn’t have been more obvious a joke if she was wearing a nametag that said “Sophie.”

You’re as confused as I am. I’m going to have to assume that he got the original joke (because, yes, it’s quite obviously a joke. That’s one of the most famous photos in American history) and is just purposely being difficult and is amusing himself and only himself in the process.

A paid Russian troll wouldn’t recognize an iconic American image. Of course, neither would a moron.

Nah. I think it’s obvious he’s being purposefully obtuse for yucks. Even if somehow one doesn’'t recognize the image, the caption gives it away as a joke. I know you guys want to think he’s a drooling moron, but I just think he’s just yanking your chains.

Not only would he recognize it, he would know every word to to The Star Spangled Banner.

:smiley:

So, the proper reference would be this iconic American image?

No, that would be Clothahump.

Are you sure you meant amusing?