The Scariest Angel (NSFW!!!)

I have a theory…

Either this is a fallen angel, or this is the angel that was put to guard the Gates of Earthly Paradise when Adam and Eve were expelled from it. Who in their right mind would even think of confronting…

…this?!

Mom, I’m scared…

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. Is that an ugly woman or a man with ginormous man boobs?

Can’t it be both, like the late Earl–

Hm. No. It can’t, can it?

What the … ?!

Can someone translate? My Spanish is not very good, I only know a few words. I think the first line is something like “Heaven has lost an angel” and the second sentence seems to be something like “DO NOT WANT!”. In the comments section, I think comment #3 says something like “pendulous tatas” but I could be wrong.

It’s got wings on the back AND the front?!?

I can translate…

Title of the page: “Heaven has sent us an angel”

Then it goes as follows, just above the photo:

"Heaven didn’t want him, and it sent him to me.

I don’t want him either, so I send it to you.

Please, keep him…" (the implication is “away from me”).

Comment #3: “The angel… of death? I thought they were sexless. And with those huge tits, I’d say it’s a woman…”

Just my 2 eurocent!

JoseB

JoseB, I’ve edited your OP to remove the clickable NSFW link.

Be sure to check out our MPSIMS [post=9505196]rule[/post] for NSFW links. Generally, a warning of NSFW isn’t enough; there are some times when a person will accidentally click on a link, so we liked to prevent that by implementing the “two-click” rule, or disabling the link before posting.

I am so glad I invested in a pair of peril-sensitive sunglasses. I don’t know what that was, but I’m certain I just saved myself from losing a portion of my lifespan.

Thanks for the warning! I will make sure to follow the rule. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hey, I was pretty close!

Holy shit.

:eek:

What’s the big deal? You see women a lot like that at most Berkeley protest marches. Then there’s the scrotal inflators. Seriously. I’m not making this up. I wish I were. And I’m NOT linking to the pictures.

Outside of being somewhat interesting in that it’s a naked overweight lady (which you don’t see often unless you happen to be married (to one)), I can’t say that it really has much point.

It’s just a fat lady folks, move along.

The Blob lives!!!

That purse has got to chafe…

You know, after the various comments, I have absolutely no desire to view that pic.
Not even out of car-crash curiosity.

[Steve McQueen] “…Use fire extinguishers with CO2! * CO2!!!*” [/Steve McQueen]

“No baby! You don’t actually blow it in a blow job!!”

I thought you were going to link to this guy

SFW, but scary.