The Sex Life Of Superheroes

Valentino’s Normalman saga featured the planet Levram, on which everybody but the protagonist had super powers.

It turned out that the population of Levram was slowly dying out, because instead of having normal sexual urges, the super-powered people on Levram all got off by engaging in Jack-Kirby-like superhero battles.

That plan would actually kill a huge chunk of the heroes out there. Half the JLA, Legion, Avengers, X-Men, could be wiped out by a sniper’s bullet.

If I’m not mistaken Gambit throws charged playing cards. Playing cards are typically paper. Paper=dead tree. Unless he only used plasic cards I think he can charge dead organic matter.

But is it the wood fiber of the card that is charged or the inks and that transparent coating they have that’s charged?

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by psiekier *
quote:

Daredevil: What about She-Hulk?
Captain America: No, why?
Daredevil: Just always wondered if the carpets matched the curtains.
Captain America: That’s sick!
Wuh?? that makes no sense! How could Daredevil tell if the carpets matched the curtains? He’s blind!

thinks about it for several milennia

I can think of a way he could tell, but it is too indelicate for a family message board!

And something fox who could do stuff to the pleasure centre of the brain was Crimson Fox, (she had a pheromone controlling power)

Now if you really want to get into Superhero sex life speculation, you want to check out Legion of Super Heroes fanfic…and yes, everyone else really has thought of the obvious use for Duo Damsel/Triplicate Girl/Triad’s power…(she can split into 3 or 2 identical bodies), and yes you are not the first person to speculate about what goes on in hers and Bouncing Boy’s marriage! (as I found out…jeez I thought I was the first one! what can I say? :o )

Which is one of the reasons logic is so rarely applied to the world of superheroes.

A guy driving around in a van with a sniper rifle could take out more superheroes than the average supervillain ever could.