The trouble with The Trouble With Tribbles - open spoilers

I can explain. That was his impression of the evil twin Leaffan. From the mirror universe.

The goatie should have tipped you off.
:wink:

What more proof do you need that he hates the fans?

Of course that speech was a recreation by the evil Captain Kirk from episode, uh, 37, the name, uh, “The Enemy Within,” uh, ya know?

Ha. Ok, I missed the obvious the first time reading this. Good one.

\//

No Romulan Ale for you!

:slight_smile:

Aw, c’mon. Wesley is the PITA. Wil Wheaton’s kinda cool.

On a slightly different topic: the thing I took from the bar scene in the DS9 was not that the Klingons there were “old-school” but that Bashir and O’Brien had never seen non-ridged Klingons. Apparently Starfleet Academy textbooks don’t have pictures. :dubious:

Hell, even Wil Wheaton hates Wesley.

Was it some sort of transporter accident?

Maybe a Reset Button.

My cats are totally in favor of tribbles as toys. Especially if still alive, but they say that they’ll play with dead ones, too. The youngest, most active cat in the Bodoni madhouse just loves her stuffed toys, especially if they make noises. She and her partner in crime were fascinated by a tiny lizard that had found its way into the house, and the two of them spend hours each day watching the squirrels and birds playing in the back yard.

Can you blame him? I mean, the rest of us only had to watch Wesley, but Wil had to BE Wesley.

The Augment virus - they were trying to create Augments, like Khan and the like, but the process, being developed for humans, not Klingons never took properly…until a virus was altered when an infected individual was augmented, and an infectious version of the failed process was created…attempts to cure it also failed, and only stabilizing the infected in a partially-humanized state kept it from pretty much wiping out the Klingon race. Sometime between the events of TOS and the movies, they figured out how to completely cure it, restoring proper Klingon appearances.

There’s a mission [on the Klingon side] that has a chance to pop up in the “explore the BumFuck Nebula” randomly picked encounters.

It involves beaming down to an abandoned asteroid base and killing mounds of tribbles. They don’t move or attack, but for some reason, they got a lot of health.

It’ssssss… green.

In “Day of the Dove”, some energy based alien entity seized control of the Enertprise and a Klingon ship. It had a couple hundred Klingons beamed over to the “Big E”, and blew up the Klingon ship. Then it had the Humans and the Klingons duking it out with swords, and the alien miraculously healing wounds so that the combatants could jump right back into the fray.

Aparently, it somehow derived nourishment from anger and hostile emotions.

Instead of Klingons on a Human ship, it should have picked Unkillable tribbles on a Klingon ship.

:slight_smile:

Just a lot of jumping up and down.

Believe it or not, something very similar to this actually happened: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k-l1HLj9Nk

Actually, the fact that the Klingons wouldn’t have been too upset about this makes me feel a lot better about what Scotty did. Especially since Scotty seemed to think they would have trouble with them, meaning he didn’t think of the inhumane implications.

And, if I remember correctly, Tribbles are extinct by the 24th century–the Klingons actually destroyed their planet.

That sounds…distracting for the wearer, what with the purring and vibrating.

Then merkins it is!

I imagine something like this.