The trouble with The Trouble With Tribbles - open spoilers

Scotty used a malignant biological agent against another race. Shouldn’t he be charged with a war crime?

“It’s GREEN!”

[/COLOR]**

This post has been greened by a drunken scotsman in space.

“Soylent Quadro-triticale is Tribble!!!”

They’re just lucky they didn’t pick up a few of their more “frisky”(read: Vicious) cousins, the Dire or Vorpal Tribbles. Just like their cuter counterparts but with big sharp teeth and a taste for humanoid flesh.

Never feed a Tribble after Midnight

Don’t get water on a Tribble.

I liked the reference to the Human-Kllingon encounter in a DS9 episode.

Worf was questioned by his DS9 coworkers as to why the Klingons in ST: Classic have no brow ridges.

Worf’s answer was priceless. “Klingons don’t like to talk about that.”
~VOW

…They dribble.

when worf told of the klingon’s determination to have a tribble free universe, odo gave him “the look” and dryly asked: “do they still sing songs of the great tribble hunt?”

worf then gave odo “the look”.

i bet there is quite the klingon opera, rather like “the ring” cycle, that recalls the glory of the “great tribble hunt”.

poor worf had a tough time in this episode. with the ridge question, he gave “the look”, and growled " we don’t speak of it".

there is a good book on the deep space nine episode as well.

If I recall correctly, there was an episode of *Enterprise *where they attempted to ret-con the whole brow-ridge issue. It was kinda complicated (something to do with a virus?), but made sense to me at the time.

Merkins.

Best part of that episode was Dax and Sisko in the grain hold, scanners in hand, looking for an infected tribble…

…and tossing the clean tribbles over their shoulders…

…where they fell through the open hatch onto Kirk’s head!

OP:

GET A LIFE! I mean, for crying out loud, it’s just a TV show!

I mean, how old are you? What have you done with yourself?

… have you ever kissed a girl?

I didn’t think so!

More than have spoken to you.
:slight_smile:

Somebody didn’t get any last night!

Lighten up, Francis.

Umm, it’s a reference to an old SNL skit with William Shatner. Sorry.

I seem to remember that Scotty beamed them to the Klingons just before the Enterprise left the area at warp something-or-other.

Along with a couple of (Klingon side) crew assignments involving Tribbles; one involves a meal for the Captain and another a bounty on Tribble carcasses.

Which reminds me, it’s been quite a while since I logged into STO… by now I imagine any food in my Orion captain’s bank has been consumed by the Tribbles I left therein, who have in turn been consumed by the cannibal Tribble I was also keeping in there… :smiley:

It wasn’t me, you can’t prove anything, nobody saw me, I didn’t do it! :stuck_out_tongue:

I had forgotten that one, mainly because Bill has embraced the fans. Hell, he even is friendly with Wheaton. Quite a change from William Fucking Shatner.

I blame the tribbles.

You just HAD to screw up my Witty Repartee, didn’t you?

Die Young and Poor!
:wink: