The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making

“Still better than that bitch Hillary,” croaked the blind mutant as he rummaged the still-smoking slag for a morsel of irradiated rat meat.

“Oh happy day! This is a mommy rat, with some yumsies wittle rat pups in her tummy!”—After the Bomb Chris Christie

Here ya go.

I thought Trump was supposed to stand up for the little guy against the fat cats on Wall Street? I guess that’s not going to happen.

Maybe we’ve been wrong about Trump. Time just gave him Person of the Year. That’s a relief. They wouldn’t give that to an authoritarian or a white supremacist, surely. (Is Time the “liberal media”? I’ve lost track of who’s in the club.)

You know who else Time gave Man* of the Year? :smiley:

*It wasn’t “person” back then.

Godwin?

I share your fears. I’ve already had one now former friend, Trump supporter go ballistic on me because I would not agree with her that reason she may lose her medical insurance (obtainable only because of the Obama administration’s health care legislation) was because of the “liberals” and “media elites”. Apparently being calmly informed that while she is entitled to her own opinion, she is not entitled to her own facts was too much for the Trump train brain.

Hmmm. Maybe. Was he an authoritarian and a white supremacist?

He was the archetype, the uber-supremacist. The leader. What the German word for that? I can’t remember. “Trump”? No. Help me out here.

Naw. Just misunderstood by “the elite”. He was just making Germany Great Again!

Oh, good, *another *Trump thread by ThelmaLou.

I take your point, but to me it’s more like the scenefrom Gone with the Wind, when Scarlett O’Hara goes to the train yard where the wounded soldiers have been laid out. It starts with a close-up of her walking among a few soldiers, but as the camera backs up and moves vertically up, the scene gets wider and wider until Scarlett is just a speck and the wounded fill the entire movie screen.
I may post one or two articles every few days, but I’m choosing from among dozens and dozens in just the few publications that I read. The number of articles, opinion pieces, editorials, op-eds, letters to the editor expressing dismay and disgust at Trump’s behavior, etc. is vast. The stuff I post is (to coin a phrase) the tip of the iceberg… the iceberg that many (including me) fear the Ship of State is headed into. Will there be lifeboats for all? I think not.

Like I said before, if you’re weary of reading the stuff I cite from elsewhere, don’t click into my threads. And I *will *try to cut back.

Seconded,

Either get a fucking blog or create an omnibus “ThelmaLou Bitches About Everything Donald Trump Might Do” thread rather than create a million threads all of which boil down to “I think Donald Trump is yukky” or shut the fuck up. Any of those three will do fine.

You’re actually rivaling Reeder with your obsessive thread starting.

Last week’s SNL opening skit was a riff on how Trump can’t stop himself from tweeting. He promises to cut back, but then <10 seconds later> he’s tweeting again. That was pretty funny.

I can’t remember either but he did stir up quite a furor.

Geez, keep talking like that and I’m going to stop paying you to read my threads. :rolleyes:

But actually, that’s a good idea (I’m overlooking the unnecessarily rude tone). I’ll stop opening threads willy-nilly, and this will be my personal omnibus Trump thread, and you and the others who don’t like to read this stuff can avoid it like the plague. Deal?

Deal–I don’t care how much you talk about Trump, I care that the constant flow of new TRUMP!!! OUTRAGE!!! threads are killing any other BBQ Pit non-Trump content. :slight_smile:

How’s that drainy swampy thing workin’ out for ya’?