The very best way to wake up

My two year old kissed me on the nose and said, “I love you, Mommy.”

Okay, see, the problem here is, I can’t say “good morning blow job” right after someone’s been talking about a two year old, or I’ll look like a perv.

:smiley:

But you know we are all thinking it :smiley:

KneadToKnow beat me to it!

Sorry, but nothing is better than that. :smiley:

What is a “good morning blow job?”

LouisB, there’s a clue in the name…

:wink:

In your lover’s arms

Alright, this is my fault. I should have anticipated the direction of this thread when I titled it. Sheesh!

Oops. I ment for that to post after Tir Tinuviel.

The best way to wake up in the morning?

Still breathing.

Leifsmama - That’s so sweet. :slight_smile: My “baby” is now 2 and 20!

Speaking of waking up though, I used to always wake him up with a warm cup of Ovaltine and milk. I never experienced any of the problems my friends would have with getting their kids to get up and I felt like it started his day right - ever checked the vitamins in Ovaltine? Plus, if it was winter, it helped him warm up before getting out from under the covers.

Enjoy your little angel. They grow up so fast!

Awwwwwww… That made me tear up… I think I’m going through a ‘baby thing’, although I realistically don’t want a kid for the foreseeable future. Weird.

It was truely wonderful. Especially since he’s sooo 2 right now and a lot of our relationship consists of me telling him no and him screaming at the top of his lungs.

stellar7 that’s a great idea. Though the kidlet is out of bed before me now, I know that won’t always be the case.

The best way to wake up? Having my little dog jump on my bed and come stand over me, trying to get me to wake up and pet her.

:Little dog? how about being woken by a Russian Wolfhound (aka Borzoi) standing on your chest?

lawoot that reminds me of a story my mother told me once, to hijack my own thread. One of her doctor friends lived with a roommate while he was doing his residency and one day the roommate gets a kitten. A couple of weeks later he wakes up in the middle of the night with shooting chest pain and can’t breathe. He thinks he’s dying of a heart attack. But then he sits up really fast and the kitten who’d been trying to nurse on his left nipple went flying across the room!

I’ve got to agree with hardygrrl. The best way to wake up is in your lover’s arms with no need to get out of bed for a very long time. Of course, if you’re not careful, that could result in Leifsmama’s favorite way to wake up a few years later! :o

CJ

I’m conflicted here. I waver between Leifsmama’s ideal, and KneadToKnow’s, though I confess the second was my first thought upon seeing the thread title.

Depends on if you’re waking up at 5 or 9 AM, I guess.

[sub]Although, I suppose being called “mommy” might not be all that wonderful, if I was gonna get picky.[/sub]