The Wasn't Stupid Enough To Start Smoking Chronicles

It’s really very simple. I never started smoking. That makes me stronger than all smokers.

Last week. . .

Sunday: didn’t smoke.
Monday: didn’t smoke.
Tuesday: didn’t smoke.
Wednesday: didn’t smoke.
Thursday: didn’t smoke.
Friday: didn’t smoke.
Saturday: didn’t smoke.

I accomplished more than that, for example…I angered a Straight Dope elder. His text-attacks weren’t strong enough to beat me(that parallels with my theory that non-smokers are stronger than smokers).

Best part: I didn’t have to write 20,000 posts to do it. :slight_smile:

Take care everyone.

Wow, not many people have the balls to stand up and declare “I’m an asshole”.

I sold my soul to Satan for a dollar. I got it in the mail.

Fed, started smoking to play the role of Tom in “The Glass Menagerie.” I’ve been off and on it since, because of addiciton and because of pleasure, but I’m no stronger or weaker for either.

Would anyone else claim that it is strong to do something you don’t like to do and wouldn’t do anyway? I didn’t eat fish yesterday, so that makes me stronger than all of you stupid fish eaters–fish is stupid, because it collects toxins even faster than other meats and because fish swim in their own urine.

Or maybe you just mean that you can benchpress more because of not smoking.

Bucky

Starts to mutter something about hating smoking…Bah…nevermind…not worth the effort to type my thought…

-SS :stuck_out_tongue:

If “knowledge is power,” why does stupidity reign?

Federalist, I challenge you to a 50 mile bicycle ride, loser pays winner $100. What do you say?

-Vince, Chain Smoker extraordinaire

We’ll see who’s fuckin’ stronger…

Federalist:

Fuck Off
(I’m allowed to say that in the 'sims, right?)

Your machine has proved scientifically that there’s an ancient demon locked within her.

Demo, this is even better.

I break into Fed’s house, beat the living fuck out of him, and steal his computer, eh?

I sold my soul to Satan for a dollar. I got it in the mail.

Come on here guys, work together. Democritus can take him for a long bike ride. And then when he gets back Surgoshan will be waiting with a baseball bat.(having of course emptied out most of the house first)

Cooperation is always best!

Your machine has proved scientifically that there’s an ancient demon locked within her.

Fed, what the fuck is your problem?

You’re taking a run at one of the most respected posters here for absolutely no other reason than to be an asshole.

Putz.

Surg, you crack me up dude! :wink:

Not bad Nu Vo, not bad at all…

Can I be the guy to stuff a stick in his spokes?

Wow… I overestimated you, Fedreus… I thought you were simply a reactionary asshole who couldn’t debate or flame your way out of a wet paper bag.

Now, I can clearly see that those are your good qualities.

Well, at least you will soon be going…

From now on, DNFTT, folks… And any benefit of the doubt as to the trollishness of this particular poster seems crystal clear now, yes?

Yer pal,
Satan

I, for one, am done with the putz. He is now invisible.

Personally, I’m an ANTI Federalist, but THAT is another post, entirely.

No, I don’t think if you’ve NOT done something it particularly makes you anything.
I don’t smoke either, it gave me headaches when I tried, though I thought for sure, I could be one of those having fun in the Salem commercials!! * Gives my age away, doesn’t it? *

What counts in life, are the things you struggle with, that will make you a stronger person. NOT the things that you DON’T struggle with, those are no challenge at all. I’m sure there is ** something ** that you’re weak in and have to work at, something easily seen by others, or not so easily seen. But * it’s there *

Don’t be so quick to pat yourself on the back for something you haven’t worked at, save it for the things you have struggled with and overcome.

Judy

“Muck should replace ‘suck’. For ‘muck’ is yucky, while ‘suck’ feels very lucky. So, don’t stay stuck on suck, switch to MUCK, today.”

I know, I know, DNFTT -

Fedrus - I dare you to go without caffeine for a day. Unless you’re the extremely rare person who’s never had a coke, a cup or coffee or tea, you’ll be crying inside of an hour… if you can stay awake that long.

Give me someone who’s had to struggle for something any day. They know what it’s like to be human, unlike insensitive jerks like this bozo.

I’m a non-smoker. I’ve also never been stupid enough to start being an asshole.

In fact, here’s my schedule for last week.

Monday: Wasn’t an asshole.
Tuesday: Wasn’t an asshole.
Wednesday: Wasn’t an asshole.
Thursday: Wasn’t an asshole.
Friday: Wasn’t an asshole.
Saturday: Wasn’t an asshole.
Sunday: Observed the Sabbath by not being an asshole.

I’m sorry you have to struggle with your addiction to being a dickhead, Fedrus. Someday, I hope you are strong enough to overcome the bad habits and go on with life as a normal human being. But extricating your head from your ass would be a lot harder than quitting smoking, I’d imagine. All that suction, and all.

God, I love that, Drain. Can I add it to my sig?

Go tell that to a Hell’s Angel and see what happens… :wink:

“Through twilight, darkness and moonrise
My scarlet tears will run
As stolen blood and whispered love
Of fantasies undone”

I tried to start smoking. I was stepping up patches, chewing nicotine gums, I just couldn’t handle it. I started hacking up black stuff in the mornings, it just isn’t worth it.

I tried snorting coke once, but the ice cubes kept getting stuck in my nose…