The world laughs at Trump

Not the laughing so much as the not realizing how many people weren’t laughing at him, and the resulting not bothering to vote (or making a protest vote against Hillary), because ‘who could vote for this walking joke?’

Yep. He only talks to people who already agree with him, and anyone who doesn’t agree gets fired or thrown out.

And nobody seems to think there is anything wrong with that. It’s like these dumb motherfuckers have never read a history book.

That was my biggest take-away from reading Bob Woodward’s book; Trump believes he’s the bestest President ever, because he has people around him who keep telling him that. And these people are the same people who are apparently also aware that Trump is an idiot, and doesn’t understand the most basic elements of economics, international relations, or war.

The disconnect is mind-boggling, but I’m pretty sure that’s where he gets it from.

That makes sense, thanks.

I’ve just got another good laugh out of him claiming that he “understands college”. The beer kegs part, maybe.

I wouldn’t put it past him to add that brag, himself.

And that’s how to deal with him.

The delayed laughter, as mentioned by others, was primarily due to delay in translation. The weird locution was due to the moron beginning the next sentence on the teleprompter, then reacting to the beginnings of the laughter with an ad-libbed “So true”.

The hell with that!!! Trumpus, the Orange! Trumpus I implies a Trumpus II and there aren’t enough circles for that!

The bar keeps getting lower and lower.

Presidential protesters need to take note: laugh at him. Point and laugh. Smirk. Let him know everyone is in on the joke and it’s on him.

Reacting to him with fear or anger feeds his ego. Don’t do that.

I would like to see a universal POTUS baiting joke, sort of like this.

NATO members from around the word, thank you for demonstrating what common sense outside of a Faux News bubble looks like.

Donald the McGoo.

He wanders around breaking things not really on purpose but because he cannot really see.

Trump is so god dammed stupid he believes anything that comes out of his own mouth. People laughed, so he thinks he must have made a joke. That’s how fucking stupid he is.

10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the president of the United States.

“Trumpy! You can do stupid things!”

To be disapproved of by the UN is about the best badge of honor that I can imagine.

Of what, Hell? And it doesn’t. The previous King of Spain was Juan Carlos I, if we’ve had a Juan Carlos II he went by so fast nobody took pictures.

One of the things he said in the press conference later actually made sense, but I don’t think he understands it: that the solution to immigration passes through making the countries of origin of inmigrants great again.
That’s a partial solution: people who are fleeing war, famine or gangs would much rather stay home indeed, others will always want to check what color is the grass Over There.
But also, it involves international aid. I’m not sure which part of that does Trumpus have a worst understanding of, the long one or the short one!

Absolutely.

Please, do explain why.