There is an ad for the snackpit on SDMB.

Oddly enough, both of those will get you Giraffe Board ads.

No offense, Giraffe, and you know I love ya to bits, but why else do you think she would want to see said ads? For photoshopping purposes?

I can’t speak for Tuba, but given that she’s said she doesn’t have control over the ads, my guess was that she was just gathering up data to forward onto to those who do. She may also recommend blocking the site, but she hasn’t yet said anything about that one way or the other.

To quote what I said elsewhere –

:slight_smile:

The post above is in no way to be taken as approving of ads in general or any ads specifically; it’s not about my personal feelings in the matter, which don’t count in this anyway.

Though sometimes I do wonder what that one simple rule is for whiter teeth. Is it the same one to get a flat belly?

If the rule is never eat anything period, I could see how it might work out that way…:smiley:

Does eating less and exercising whiten teeth?

Do it in paint.

I always assumed it was to drink bleach after every meal - whiter teeth, flatter tummy. Clorox[sup]TM[/sup] FTW!

So, why did you want screenshots?

Keepsakes. Latest Snackpit google ad is “Quick, one of you tards get me a screenshot”.

Like she requested in the Giraffe Board thread? You are not suggesting that TubaDiva thinks of the posters here as 'tards, are you?

Seriously, why ask for caps of the screens when you have said so often that there is nothing the SDMB can do about ads? Are some ads worse than others?

… if one mentions how much one would like to enhance one’s penis, one’s penis would be enhanced?

Is there anything the internet can’t do?

Damn. I totally chose the wrong week to start blocking ads.

Okay, Tuba, so why’d you need screen shots?