There is no cookie superior to the chocolate chip cookie

Too much curry in those. Now, my favorite are the Samoas, which are coconutty goodness.

Spoken by a man who clearly never ate my grandmother’s cookies - or fucked her.

Nothing worse than seeing what looks like a chocolate chip cookie only to bite into it and find raisins. It’s a crime against nature, that.

Then you need to try my wife’s cookies. They look and taste like like charcoal briquettes.

Well then it wasn’t a TRUE cookie, was it?

PREACH IT, SISTER!

Are they choclate chip? Then the list goes:

1. other chocolate chip cookies
  2. your wife’s cookies
  3. everything else

There ya go.

I had cookies disabled, so I wasn’t able to log in right away.

Fixed it.

Made with butter and pecans… I think I have a job to do this weekend…

The OP preaches wisdom. Anytime I see a cookie that isn’t chocolate chip, my first thought is “I wish these cookies were chocolate chip.” Also, I’m ok with chewy, but light and crispy is my own cookie nirvana.

Is there anything else that truly deserves to be called a cookie?

Apparently y’all don’t get any white chocolate-macadamia cookies up your way.
mmm

Damn straight. Chewy is so fucking overrated.

A crispy cookie, thin and baked correctly, will virtually dissolve on your tongue.

Sorry. CC cookies are all fine and good, but peanut butter cookies are where it’s at.

This is why I don’t eat cookies. Chocalate, blecch!

Now, a nice Marie Biscuit…

You down wit OCCC? Yea, you know me…
(He better not let the wife know!)
Cookie Playas get burnt.

… redhanded in some strange woman’s cookie jar.

Chocolate chocolate chip cookies is where it’s at. I take the recipe off the back of the Toll House bag and add about 1/3 cup cocoa powder. Dammit now I want some cookies, and I’m stuck at work.

I love me a good chocolate chip cookie, but for me, the mint-chocolate Girl Scout cookies, or Pepperidge Farm Mint Milanos are tops. Especially if they’ve been frozen.

Sometimes, a thick chewy ginger snap with ginger so heavy that it makes your eyebrows sweat, can beat the chocolate chip cookie. Unless there is a glass of milk nearby, then the chocolate chip wins again.

Speaking of variants, our Angua has come up with a recipe for Chocolate-Covered Coffee Bean Cookies. She has yet to send me one though (hint hint).