There's a special room reserved in Hell for .........

What are the requirements to get into Heaven?

Oh, right, they’re totally conflicting.

Christianity is a sham. <----- Opinion.

Feeling better yet? I hope?

There’s a special place in Hell for me? Hot diggity!

It better have a nice view.

Okay, I’m right there with Tator and MysterEcks. My kids with end up with Tinytator.

But seriously.

The woman who hit my son. I just found out that not only did she ruin his summer and pretty soon part of his school year but she also ruined any chance at a military career or pro sports because of the way his leg was broke and the fact that he had to have rods put in.
The lawyers who won’t help me, and the wellfare system who makes it possible for her to keep not working and pop out kids and by-pass the five year and your on your own limit.

Oh, then why can the Cochranes and Baileys charge more than other attorneys? Because they get people off. It comes down to one thing - money. OJ can spend $5 million on his defense. The state doesn’t spend anywhere near that. They don’t have the resources. A couple of 12 year old with automatic weapons will kill an equal number of cops or soldiers, not because they are better gunfighters, but because they are better equipped. OJ’s money made him better equipped. You even said “If the State had done a better job, justice would’ve been served”, so you must think he did it too, as you think justice wasn’t served.

Let me do this one

lurkernomore said:

Tell me, why can’t the state just do away with trials and go straight to sentencing? Or just leave it up to the police to determine suspects and then shoot them? Why, that would be the Constitution–you’ve probably heard of it. The same Constitution which requires, as part of the Fifth Amendment, that:

Defense attorneys defend the process as much or more so than they do the defendent. It doesn’t matter whether they know (if they do) that the defendent is guilty, and it certainly doesn’t matter what your opinion is of the defendent; what matters is that defendents must be defended for the process to work. This is true whether it’s OJ Simpson and his high-priced lawyers or the homeless guy with a public defender.

Kallessa may very well think Simpson committed the murders, as do you–as do I, for that matter. All of which has exactly zero relevance–the legal standard is that defendents must be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, not that they must be guilty in the opinion of Kallessa, lurkernomore, or MysterEcks.

I think we should all go. special place in hell for the teeming millions. We can call it Hell Dopefest 2000!
I’ll bring Pringles. Anyone else?

burn in flup

Wrong. The state spent more than nine million dollars prosecuting O.J. http://www.uchastings.edu/plri/fal95tex/ojacc.html

What? 12 year olds with automatic weapons (just where did they purchase automatic weapons?) are better armed than the police or the military? I think not.

Uncle beer - I should’ve noted that cops generally have revolvers or semi-automatics. A SWAT team or the like, or military groups will have autos, but the idea is the level of weaponry makes a difference.

…people who misuse the owrd “whom,” quote South Park, and have ultra-long signatures. :wink:

And Stone, Parker, and their creations, too. Judd Winick and Barry Ween could kick their butts in 0.004 seconds.

Also, people who preview and still can’t spot an obvious misspelling. :frowning:

Any MLM distributor.

'Nuf said.

…Maggie Thatcher, the school-milk snatcher

…Bobby Knight (yee-haw!)

…the subhuman who raped and killed Sarah Payne

…General Pinochet

Satan (well he should, shouldn’t he :))

Maybe, but not for that reason. I used to have to drink school milk & it would be put on the window ledge (beacause it was out of the way & was the only spare room in the classroom) in its crate & sit in the sun until break time, by which time it had reached a consistency of warm snot…
I thank G_d for anyone who would take taht torture away from me…

Oh & I read the thread title straight across so it says
There’s a special room reserved in Hell for …Mojo57

I’ve got my special room in Hell all picked out. I’m having Ethan Allen decorate it for me.

Oh yes, I believe I’m there already, fixing up a nice spot tea for Satan and myself.

BTW Martha Stewart is going to help decorate my room. If anybody belongs in Hell it’s her.

It’s a good thing :smiley:

The doctors who were Genie’s “therapists” . . . trying to recreate 12 years of psychological and physical abuse.

Thanks for the support MysterEcks and UncleBeer!

A special room in Hell reserved for whoever had the idea and the power to use Jimi Hendricks’ version of the “Star-Spangled Banner” in a Poptart commercial!!

Perhaps not now, but it wasn’t that long ago (ten years?) that Chicago cops were limited to .38 Specials. Big furor when they asked for better parity with the outlaws.

People who move out of rented residences and leave the pets they don’t want to take with them locked inside alone, without food or water, without heat or ventilation, and completely helpless, totally dependent on the hope of someone finding them in time, and furthermore dependant on that someone having the (unlikely) inclination to take care of them. I can’t believe how many animals that come through our local “rescue” organization were abandoned this way, often mother cats or dogs with litters. Bastards. :mad: