There's a special room reserved in Hell for .........

Democritus because of this

Mouthbreather for this

Homer because of this

Michael Hunt just because of his name, Say has anyone seen…

Ok who have I left out?

Bill Gates, who will have to do Fluid Dynamics* calculations on an abacus.
*Fluid dynamics problems are so complex that an individual with pen and paper could not complete a single one within their entire lifetime.

…anyone who gives advice that they’ve never had to follow themselves.

All the shallow people.

Even worse, the teenyboppers- different than the catergory above except in the teenage age bracket, then they are one in the same.

. . .people who go through the 9 item or less check out line with 20+ items. (one or two over is one thing, but please, people, surely you can count to nine!).

. . . people who don’t even take out their chckbook/debit card until every item is rung us and practically all bagged!!
In case it’s not obvious, I just got back from a “quick” trip to the grocery store.

…people who abuse animals.

Me, according to my mother. (She’s pissed off that I feel no need to be “saved.”)

Now wait a darn minute.
That’s silly. How long have people been doing FD problems, and how long have they had Crays?

…the evil bastards who kidnap, photograph, rape, and kill children.

Rigardu, kaj vi ekvidos.

I’d settle for the dimbulb bastards who’s turning the 200 acres across the street into a townhouse development.

Now where’s my rocket launcher?

Hey, MysterEcks that’s my space! And I deserve it more because I’m raising TinyTot as a Godless heathen. :slight_smile:

OJ

…and another for sleazebag lawyers who get clients THEY KNOW are guilty off.

I just need to point out that every time I have read this thread title and completed the sentence with the very next thread title right under it in the list, it makes me chuckle.

Right now it reads:

There’s a special place in hell for…

… Marcie’s big weekend.

This morning I have also seen:

…Andygirl!!!

and:

… The SPAM thread.

Hehehe…

…diagonerds in the parking lot…the true bottom feeders of the world

My dad.

Me. Or there must be to feel this awful.

?

Hopefully just a case of the morning after the night before?

. . . people who don’t understand the U.S. legal system and don’t realize that the State carries the burden of proving someone guilty (innocent until proven guilty) and if the State doesn’t do it’s job, it’s not the defense attorney’s fault, i.e. nobody got OJ off–the State put on a rotten case and failed to prove, to the jury they helped select, that the preponderance of evidence proved that OJ did it. If the State had done a better job, justice would have been served, but don’t blame the defense for the prosecution’s lousy work.

I think you guys should leave special places in hell to those of us whom are qualified for such things, m’kay?

:wink:

Yer pal,
Satan - Commissioner, The Teeming Minions

*TIME ELAPSED SINCE I QUIT SMOKING:
Five months, three weeks, one day, 19 hours, 51 minutes and 58 seconds.
7033 cigarettes not smoked, saving $879.14.
Extra time with Drain Bead: 3 weeks, 3 days, 10 hours, 5 minutes.

*“I’m a big Genesis fan.”-David B. (Amen, brother!)

tatertot said:

That’s ok, tater–there’s plenty of room. There’d better be–based on my mother’s definition of who’s going to Hell, Heaven will have a population no bigger than Burlington, Vermont.

In Heaven, there is no beer…so the hell with it.