They grinned and bared it...(funny nude scenes)

For some reason, the only ones I can think of involve British men.

Various actors The Full Monty
Graham ChapmanThe Life of Bryan, addressing his “flock”…defrocked.
Alan Bates * King of Hearts *…where he pretends to go nuts at the end.
John Cleese *A Fish Called Wanda * and the sex lesson scene in The Meaning of Life
Cold Feet…I don’t know the guy’s name, but there’s a hilarious scene where he’s running down the street with a rose in his crack.

Are there any other such scenes, perhaps with women making boobs of themselves for a laugh? I mean there were nude women in some of these scenes, but they were sort of just there, not really the butt of the humor if you will. And are British people the only folks who can make asses of themselves for a laugh?

[sup]And do awful puns get you banned from the board?[/sup]

If awful puns got one banned from this board…two words: Ghost Town.

I was thinking that the scene from Porky’s where the boys thought they were going to score with the, was she a carnival lady? was pretty humorous as they scattered from the machete guy.

A stoned Julie Andrews (yes, the “Peter Pan” Julie Andrews) popping her top in one of the greatest comedies of all time, S.O.B.

Emma Thompson and Jeff Goldblum in The tall guy. Not only a very funny scene, but also one of the most erotic I have ever seen.

in Austin Powers (The Spy Who Shagged Me i think), during the opening credits, Austin ran around completely nude with his… er… “naughty parts” covered by the credits snicker snicker

That was a great scene.

So in the very first scene, the movie was reduced to repeating jokes from the previous film (the same gag was used twice in the original). Pathetic.

Although it might not technically be called a nude scene, the John Ritter film ‘Skin Deep’ had a scene with two glow-in-the-dark condoms that is as funny as anything I have ever seen in a movie.

In a shortly-before-they-were-going-to-be-nude scene in Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex, when Woody Allen plugs in that vibrator and it sputters and starts spewing sparks while his SO (Louise Lasser?) looks on in brutal horror, I’m usually grabbing my sides under the coffee table.

There’s always the scene in “Life of Brian” where Brian goes to the window naked after making love . . . .

In the 1971 Otto Preminger film Such Good Friends, Burgess Meredith has a nude scene, although his private parts are discretely covered by a sign.

There was a movie that I think was called Waking Ned Devane? that featured a naked old man that reminds me of the little guy from Benny Hill riding a moped. Makes me laugh to watch.

Well, I laugh whenever I see Jean Claude van Damme’s buns in a movie, which he seems to bare every chance he gets, which is usually. Universal Soldier was particularly funny, since Ally Walker had to get down on her knees in front of him and dig a bullet out with a knife.

Then there’s Aahnuld’s jimmy swinging in the breeze in The Terminator.

Sounds like Barbarella, where the opening credits are followed by a rather humorous conversation between the President of Earth and Jane Fonda in the buff.

Also, Chris Rock bares his buns for an ignominious scene in Dogma.

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Author Douglas Adams (RIP) appears in cameo to illustrate the nature of man.

He withdraws cash from a ATM, throws it away, and then walks nude into the sea to do away with himself.

Truly a master of his craft, and one of the better pair of buns on a author of such calibur according to my girlfriend.

How about the three-nippled fortune teller in “Mallrats”? Very funny.

Julie Andrews and Peter Pan? For shame! Peter Pan has been Mary Martin, Sandy Duncan, Cathy Rigby and even Robin Williams, but never Julie Andrews.

That being said, I’m not particularly interested in seeing any of these people’s private parts. Not Mary Poppins, not Tinkerbell (unless she still looks like Julia Roberts) and especially not Mork. Unfortunately, Mr. Williams does give us a peek at Mr. Happy in The Fisher King. That should fit the criteria.

The scene in MAS*H where they rig up the shower tent–so they can see whether Hotlips is a natural blonde.

Actually, I think she was on Broadway as Peter Pan…if not, malus meus. At any rate, she’s got a lovely pair. :wink:

Wow! That’s what I thought of when I saw this thread title. That scene is indeed very amusing.