They Live In Public, and they're a braver lot than I!

If you haven’t already heard, there is a very interesting experiment in voyuerism going on right now on the net. Now, I’m not talking about your run of the mill pay for access, college girl walking around topless in front of a web-cam type of thing…oh no. Over at WeLiveInPublic.com you can watch Josh Harris and his girlfriend, Tanya Corrin, living their life in their N.Y. city loft.

Josh is one of those dot-com guys, who made a small fortune (30 million, I’ve heard tell) and now has no idea what to do with it. So he decided to rig a loft up with thirty-some-odd cameras with sound and live there for the sake of being wacky. There are cams in EVERY room. Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, whatever…you get the idea.

It is just about the most addicting thing I have ever encountered. Why am I watching these people!!! I did happen to encounter an, uhm…erotic encounter one evening, and I was at the same time disturbed, and unable to turn away from the proceedings.

Anyhoo…I just wanted to share my current obsession, and see if anyone out there has been following along. Josh is hosting a party right now, so if you don’t mind…I’m going to go watch the web monkeys.