They make orange juice now that has pineapple juice mixed in

I like the orange-pineapple-apple juice from Dole. It totally fucking rocks!

I hear they make a drink made of wheat and grass. What’s up with that?

Hawaii’s Own makes a frozen concentrate version that’s ok if you’re desperate, however the proportions are a little off so it doesn’t exactly taste like POG. It’s not labeled POG. They just list the three fruits on the label.

Okay, this is going to sound weird, but when I visited my sister in Mexico, she stopped at a juice bar in the Mexico City subway system and insisted I try a big glass of … alfalfa juice.

I dubiously put the grass-green beverage to my lips, commended my soul to Og, and sipped.

Oh. My. God.

It was fantastic - like drinking the smell of fresh-cut grass on a hot summer day. Cold, slightly lemony, amazingly refreshing - I get now why alfalfa hay is cow crack.

You should try pineapple-and-pear.

Would that be …

… a Hawaiian punch?
:smiley:

OJ’s in jail for the rest of his life. He don’t get no tang, bitter or otherwise. :smiley:

Holy crap, what’ll they come up with next? Maybe start mixing cranberry juice with everything?

OK, so they’ve been mixing fruit juices forever.

But I’m pretty damn sure they will never, ever mix fruit juice with vegetable juice. That’s just crazy talk.

My Mom actually used to make that concoction when I was a kid. I just now emailed her for the recipe and will get back to you when she replies.

I feel the OPs pain. I’ve only recently discovered how good pineapple can be on pizza.

:o

Oh, yes. The acidity of the pineapple cuts the grease of the cheese. Pepperoni-and-pineapple is my default pizza order.

We always called it MOIDALIZING our juice.

I guess we’ll have to stop now.

My vote goes to pineapple-orange-banana, straight up.
And you people better lay off of MOIDALIZE. If he blows, somebody might get hoit.

Dole used to make a really kick ass berry juice a few years ago. Of course, they stopped selling it right after I found it. :mad:

All these combinations, and yet Americans have yet to realize that you’re supposed to put mint in lemonade.

I guess I am the only one who hadn’t heard of it either?

Is it marketed as just “orange-pineapple juice” or is there some clever name?

I recently had mango strawberrry lemonade. It was really refreshing.

And Lynn gets to the heart of the matter. :stuck_out_tongue:

Orange/pineapple/banana & rum is a wonderful eye-opener on a lazy Sunday.

Yep. Frozen juice section at the grocery store. You have to add water.
Probably fancy names as well but this is how I buy it.