Things Bush Has Not Screwed Up

The problem is that the SUVs, cheap stuff from China, etc., was happening before Bush ever got elected.

He’s managed not to literally burn down the White House.

Yes, but we’re still on good terms with their government.

If you did some homework on this, I think you’d find that the biggest increase in SUV sales occurred during the 1990s.

Asking for a cite was appropriate. You’re making an assumption not backed by facts, and got called on it. Either you lose credibility, admit you’re wrong, or actually find some facts to back up your statement.

Oh, yeah. If only we could dial it down a notch . . .

OK, well, they love him in Albania. And I’ve been adamant in maintaining that nothing is more important to America than our President’s popularity in Albania.

You forgot Poland!

Don’t forget Supreme Court appointments. Sure Miers was a disaster but she never made it there. Roberts and Alito are nice additions. I like NCLB too.

Moreover, it’s to his credit that the faith-based initiatives have been open to programs run by people of all faiths, including those who oppose his administration’s hostile stance towards R’leyh.

la! la! Cthulhu ftaghn! Chthulhu ftaghn!

Really? I’d sort of assumed our Vice-President was merely a Deep One.

I never thought I’d say this, but I like Alito. Yah, he’s a bit conservative for my taste, but his concurrence in Morse v. Frederick made it clear that he takes the First Amendment very seriously. Good deal.

Bush has provided me with eight solid years of lulz.

What he said.

Take that, James Madison!

He hasn’t barfed on any Prime Ministers.

He’s also left the $85,000 (or thereabouts) income tax exemption for overseas Americans intact. Screw leaving the country over who gets elected; the day they say I have to pay full taxes to two countries at once is the day I apply for Japanese citizenship.

Hehe. This one made my day.