Things your parents got angry at that you understand now

Do you have any idea how old this makes me feel?

gosh darn kids with cell phones are bad enough! Now they’re grown up!

OMG, lip smackers piss me off SOOOOO much. Also, they don’t realise it so when you tell them to stop making the noise they DON’T 'cause they don’t think they’re making a noise and when you tell them they are, they just say “it’s the noise from chewing the food.” GRRRRRRRRRRAAAHHHHHHH! So I feel your pain Auntbeast.

Yeah, and now that you’re the one that has to crawl up on a step-stool and change the stupid things. :slight_smile:

And, Grandma, I understand now that driving really fast isn’t always the best strategy for getting from Point A to Point B.

Does he have dentures? Could that be the glass he soaks them in? Or could it be his “tooth brushing glass”? Maybe it holds exactly the amount of water he needs to drink per day?

A story in today’s news that reminded me of this thread.

A 12-year old girl was reported missing when her father went to pick her up at school yesterday and she wasn’t there. Police combed the neighborhood, knocked on the doors of all the registered sex offenders in the area, put out alerts on the local TV stations, etc.

This morning, the girl showed up at school, oblivious to all the fuss. She had decided to spend the night at a friend’s house (apparently not one of the friends that were contacted last night).

I’m sure she had no idea what she put her parents and others through.